Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awww my boy is looking veak😳ghoshhh his beauty bones
adding beauty to his beauty 😆
Sanlicious thumbnail

OMG Just Saw it and I was like 😍

How can someone be so cute, adorable and much-down-to-earth!!!!

They are the best and I'm proud to be their die-hard Fan

I love Them alottt❤️

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wooow, Both Were SOOO Adorableee < 3 !! 😳 & Sanaya Suit LONGGG Hair & She Was Looking Deadly Beautiful 😍, Seriously How Can Mohit Stop Staring At Her :) ❤️ && LOL 😆, Mohit Likes To Do Everything In Night ;) ☺️ 🤣
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipepe

So what do you all think about her hair,I mean aren't they long enough...then why use the wig?

I know its a small thing but still no harm in improving even the small things.

dear ( sorry don't know ur name 😳) i agree now sanaya's hairs r long enough for such a role but in all shows now a days ph made them to wear wigs to show so long hair like many heroines wear wigs , as we saw her in wig as that time there was reason her hair was not so long but today her hair is very long 😳 its up to channel or ph i think and they have to follow it 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww my favouriteee line..!!!  ☺️

'Mohit LOVES to do things at night.!' BLUSHHH ☺️ ☺️ 😍
And Sanaya is shooo shweeet! ❤️  She loves to sleep at night..!! 🥱 🤣 (Well who does'nt..? 😳 🤣) But JUSTTT cuz she doesnt want to make him upset she is always ready to go for a coffee!!  😎  Awww!! 🤗    She is sooo sweeet!!! ❤️  There is none like them man.!! 😍 😍
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And i swear Mohit wants me to become a diabetic patient soon.. 😳   🥺  🤣   He is tooo sweeet man..!!!!!! 😍 😍 😍  The thought that they ACTUALLY gve 20-25 min in just talking about their fans on their phone convos makes me sooo 😲 😲 and PROUD and makes me all awieee!!! ☺️ ❤️

*applies nazar ka tika* Mwaaah! 😳

And they unknowingly end up in telling each and everything to their fans.. 🤣  🤣  That speaks how pure at heart they are.. 😳 🤗   

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was a super cute & sweet interview. Love this perfect couple...they are super adorable😍
Really liked what Sanaya was wearing, dont understand why the makers of her new show cant let her look her gorgeous self?
SGian4ever thumbnail
Probably the BEST human beings i have EVER seen in Tellywood.. 😳 May God Bless Them and they stay like this forever.. Laughing, and making others smile too..  😳 ❤️  They surely respect their fans alot!! 😳

Naina