Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gc in Boroplus award red carpet party(SBS today) (Page 5)

luv_gurmeet Newbie
luv_gurmeet
luv_gurmeet

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolkuddi

MUNDA is getting nice tips from DD after all.. Class matters so agge agge dekho kya kya hota hia...

So Happy did not allow SBS to speak with him... achha hai he is learning very fast... He needs to keep the specimens away from media otherwise MIC will be SNATCHED from him and he won't be able to talk again..

my 6 year old boy knows NOT to interfere when somebody talks.. No shakal, no akal and No Tehzeeb.. Poor GC is stuck.. well few more months dear.

after reading the first two paragraphs of ur post, i was thinking what i should tell u, but after reading the last paragraph that u hv a son of 6 years, i don't think i hv anything more to say to u!

this forum is really the most shocking place in the world!full of contradictions!

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

@ Roshni...
Nice try gal...Wink totally new approach...

Hmmm I kind of half understoodLOL

Meaning...this is a totally new approach (or pickup line)..."u need to change ur stylist GC so call me"...now that was totally new...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

luv_gurmeet Newbie
luv_gurmeet
luv_gurmeet

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InnerPeace

I just don't get it'if ppl have nothing nice to say than why comment on the post, at least out of respect for the post maker. Why is it ppl can make all kinda excuses for one actor but when it comes to GC, conclusions are made without even knowing the truth. So what if the guy drinks and parties, doesn't he have the right to change his mind and he is not hurting anyone'it's his life, his choice. When ppl don't know what the real truth is, why they keep harping about it I wonder.

loved ur comment. but u know what,bashing Gurmeet is people's favourite passtime here.sm people act as if they can read his mind!the guy said he is not a party animal,does not like to party much,he did not say that he never goes to parties which are hosted by friends or to events to which he is invited! he said he does not drink, does not mean he will never ever touch any alcoholic drink in his life,does not mean he can't drink champagne at his reception, or taste a wine at a party! ridiculous thoughts of some people.always coming out with excuses to bash Gurmeet.at least be bold enough to say that u just wanna bash him and Debi,stop making ridiculous excuses!
Gurmeet loves Debina and he is  very happy with her,no matter what some people try to say continuously,this is the truth and its not going to change!-any one can see that,but some people choose to believe what they want to believe.

Edited by luv_gurmeet - 17 May 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010khushi_4ever

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Oh finallyyy they will show the gold awards..i sooo hope maaneet won all their awards!! Gunna keep voting like crazy :P

khushi_4ever

katerpillar Goldie
katerpillar
katerpillar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Why does this guy always look so great Yaaro...  

because he is great...Smile

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Welcome everyone...

Go to top