Gc in Boroplus award red carpet party(SBS today) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
he is party guy now he used to say he hates party then every other week he and wify party why can't he say the truth for once.
he used to say he never drinks but he drinks we came to know and he said he doesn't like party's but attends them arey GC kabhi tho saach bolo ----be straight forward.
----๐Ÿคฌ---for his๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by jshaila

he is party guy now he used to say he hates party then every other week he and wify party why can't he say the truth for once.
he used to say he never drinks but he drinks we came to know and he said he doesn't like party's but attends them arey GC kabhi tho saach bolo ----be straight forward.
----๐Ÿคฌ---for his๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Iam neither supporting him...nor saying against what u have written...only that, that's his personal take...do we always speak the truth...but then that is a retorical question... so whatever he does in his personal space is his...so no use fretting abt that...cheers.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sometime you have to support your partner.  I believe he may be doing this for his wife.  PR comes a long way when you are in entertainment business or for that matter in any business.  If you notice, he does not seem to enjoy himself in these gatherings.  Compare it to the interviews with DD where he's alway in good mood. 

Originally posted by amni375

Sometime you have to support your partner.  I believe he may be doing this for his wife.  PR comes a long way when you are in entertainment business or for that matter in any business.  If you notice, he does not seem to enjoy himself in these gatherings.  Compare it to the interviews with DD where he's alway in good mood. 

Only God and GC knows the truth...and we all may very well be very far from the truth...but still loved ur take๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jshaila

----๐Ÿคฌ---for his๐Ÿ˜ˆ

๐Ÿ˜† 

I just don't get itโ€ฆif ppl have nothing nice to say than why comment on the post, at least out of respect for the post maker. Why is it ppl can make all kinda excuses for one actor but when it comes to GC, conclusions are made without even knowing the truth. So what if the guy drinks and parties, doesn't he have the right to change his mind and he is not hurting anyoneโ€ฆit's his life, his choice. When ppl don't know what the real truth is, why they keep harping about it I wonder.

He looks good, but he surely needs a stylist...

Thanks...

GC in party ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But i read his recent interview where he said he dont like to attend parties...๐Ÿ˜•

ooo...looks like he dont want to attend party with his princess DD...
with DD he wants to be all alone ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ

GurMeet... Looks...JUST...Supweb...
Originally posted by temorocks

He looks good, but he surely needs a stylist...

I've always seen you  giving this kind of advices to GC abt his dressing sense.๐Ÿ˜†
BTW why dont you became his Stylist?๐Ÿ˜‰
I think you can give him proper style and here every other members will also come to know abt your style sense by seeing him and you will also become phamous as a style consultant.What say?๐Ÿ˜‰