Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

my take 4 maha episode (Page 2)

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

real politics means... {according to me...}

1. doing things to help villagers in real sense... going to villages n getting things improved in villages...
not jst make plans sitting in party officeAngry dats wat abhi n aarti hav done till now...AngryThumbs Down 

2. showing rally's n big arenas where arrti or abhi can come n talk to public...{ like how it was shown in raajneeti movieBig smile}
but here in the show.. nothing of such is shown...!!!!! grrrAngry

god knows wen they show something serious happening in the political front...Ermm 
happenings shown till now in personal front as far as abhi , chander , alka , jai n aarti 'slives is concerned. i'm okay with it...Big smile as far as something productive is shown...

now... i hav become seriously bored wen i see aarti falling in love scenesSleepy n chalka coochie-cooing scenes...Sleepy 

well said swethaClap, we all wanted to see real politics, like what we saw in indu ramesh time, real issue.Clap When this people has shown " kishen" as cupid, i thought they will might shown, child labour, child abuse or child trafficking done by the orphanage.And chander and Alka will help him.

I never wanted Chander to join Aarati's partyOuch, instead he could have open NGO as his priority is to help people ( cv's have shown him like this in early episode) , even he could be a RTI activist for the purpose. I have told chander and Alka two sides of river, i wanted them to wrk for people but meadium is different. chander will work as activist and against government and alka as a politician and in the government And they both together tries to reduce the difference what is we having in our legal and administrative system. Something is written in our law book and something else is done while enforcing it .Our rule book says one thing and it is ruled out in other way.

But cv'sAngry have given a turn to story in such a way that what i'm saying is "Asking for too much"Dead and now Chander's character has become so lameShocked, pet of Aarati , he don't deserve Alka.

Edited by FORAM123 - 17 May 2011 at 7:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77AnuN-Anks--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FORAM123

Originally posted by sv003

real politics means... {according to me...}

1. doing things to help villagers in real sense... going to villages n getting things improved in villages...
not jst make plans sitting in party officeAngry dats wat abhi n aarti hav done till now...AngryThumbs Down 

2. showing rally's n big arenas where arrti or abhi can come n talk to public...{ like how it was shown in raajneeti movieBig smile}
but here in the show.. nothing of such is shown...!!!!! grrrAngry

god knows wen they show something serious happening in the political front...Ermm 
happenings shown till now in personal front as far as abhi , chander , alka , jai n aarti 'slives is concerned. i'm okay with it...Big smile as far as something productive is shown...

now... i hav become seriously bored wen i see aarti falling in love scenesSleepy n chalka coochie-cooing scenes...Sleepy 

well said swethaClap, we all wanted to see real politics, like what we saw in indu ramesh time, real issue.Clap When this people has shown " kishen" as cupid, i thought they will might shown, child labour, child abuse or child trafficking done by the orphanage.And chander and Alka will help him.

I never wanted Chander to join Aarati's partyOuch, instead he could have open NGO as his priority is to help people ( cv's have shown him like this in early episode) , even he could be a RTI activist for the purpose. I have told chander and Alka two sides of river, i wanted them to wrk for people but meadium is different. chander will work as activist and against government and alka as a politician and in the government And they both together tries to reduce the difference what is we having in our legal and administrative system. Something is written in our law book and something else is done while enforcing it .Our rule book says one thing and it is ruled out in other way.

But cv'sAngry have given a turn to story in such a way that what i'm saying is "Asking for too much"Dead and now Chander's character has become so lameShocked, pet of Aarati , he don't deserve Alka.

wonderful repl by u foram dearClap 
hats off to uEmbarrassed for comming up with such a good track...Embarrassed

seriously i feel the writers of the show must learn a thing or two from IFBig smile

i agree with ur words dear... wat u told for chander n alka in ur 2nd paragraphApprove 
how much i wish dey would hav shown in the show...Ermm wat all u told in ur 2nd paragraphEmbarrassed
then the show would hav got better trp's n got more audience tooTongue i'm sureTongue

agree with ur 3rd paraTongue the CVs hav ruined itAngry 
its like as if we r asking too much from dis showDead

chander has become aarti's pet dogDead at whom she will ogleDead all 24/7 hrs...!!!!!AngryDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNaish77bhavika0611-Anks-

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
seriously, cv's come here and read this, they 'll have some new ideas ,btw what you think if Alka contest election , then also chander will help Aarati.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77-Anks--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

i ws thnkng tat aftr this star one s maha episode thng,after yih its dlmh s turn of a maha epi!so i ws thnkng they shud show chalka marry in court.n wow awesome tats exactly wat they pointed out in the precap.Embarrassedsavitri asked alka 2 stand by wid chander n hav a court marriage wid him!guys get ready 4 a blast of chalka re-union wid marriageClapClapClapn m damn sure it ll gonna rock!!bt 1 thng tat cn b consequence aftrwards!wich i fear bt i dnt want tat 2 happen n m sure it wont tat they cn kill chander!this wud also b hi point 4 alka 2 enter politics!!!bt plz cvs plz dnt kill chander!bt u cn unite chalkaEmbarrassedwich i wud love n m sure every dlmh fan ll!!!

tere muuh mein ghee shakkar tinaEmbarrassed ie i will put sweets in ur mouth tinaEmbarrassed

wat u predicted... almost happenedBig smile
i happened to see last part of today's episodeTongue
savitri tells alka dat now time has come... i'l support both u n chanderEmbarrassed
den she tells alka dat she must go to court n get married to chander... ie in short have a court marriage...ShockedEmbarrassedLOL alka looks shocked n says wat...?LOL den v have that savitri motherly bg tune playing n savitri hugs alka... epi endsBig smile

precap: savitri tells NNT abt something{dnt remembr wat...} NNT has a newspaper in his hands n is shockedTongue den they show NNT in his room... he gets heart-attackDisapprove n he tries calling savitri n den falls down to the floorOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
finally the story is progressingDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNaish77bhavika0611

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
thnks shweta!bt i thnk nw alka s plan of marryng chander z flopped as nnt has heart attack!!n even he spoilt abhi s honey moon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan-Swetha-

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i want chalka 2 b 2gether.more of chalka.n chander instead of arti infront of alka

aish77-Swetha-

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Waiting 4 Maha episode.

Nandani miss u so much. 

aish77-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index