Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously, cv's come here and read this, they 'll have some new ideas ,btw what you think if Alka contest election , then also chander will help Aarati.😡
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

i ws thnkng tat aftr this star one s maha episode thng,after yih its dlmh s turn of a maha epi!so i ws thnkng they shud show chalka marry in court.n wow awesome tats exactly wat they pointed out in the precap.😳savitri asked alka 2 stand by wid chander n hav a court marriage wid him!guys get ready 4 a blast of chalka re-union wid marriage👏👏👏n m damn sure it ll gonna rock!!bt 1 thng tat cn b consequence aftrwards!wich i fear bt i dnt want tat 2 happen n m sure it wont tat they cn kill chander!this wud also b hi point 4 alka 2 enter politics!!!bt plz cvs plz dnt kill chander!bt u cn unite chalka😳wich i wud love n m sure every dlmh fan ll!!!

tere muuh mein ghee shakkar tina😳 ie i will put sweets in ur mouth tina😳

wat u predicted... almost happened😃
i happened to see last part of today's episode😛
savitri tells alka dat now time has come... i'l support both u n chander😳
den she tells alka dat she must go to court n get married to chander... ie in short have a court marriage...😲😳😆 alka looks shocked n says wat...?😆 den v have that savitri motherly bg tune playing n savitri hugs alka... epi ends😃

precap: savitri tells NNT abt something{dnt remembr wat...} NNT has a newspaper in his hands n is shocked😛 den they show NNT in his room... he gets heart-attack😒 n he tries calling savitri n den falls down to the floor
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally the story is progressing
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks shweta!bt i thnk nw alka s plan of marryng chander z flopped as nnt has heart attack!!n even he spoilt abhi s honey moon.
tinatartari thumbnail
i want chalka 2 b 2gether.more of chalka.n chander instead of arti infront of alka
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting 4 Maha episode.

Nandani miss u so much. 
tinatartari thumbnail
m also dyng 4 the maha epi.hope it comes this sat
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

m also dyng 4 the maha epi.hope it comes this sat

yes tina...😊
its coming dis Saturday 28th may 2011 at 8 pm (IST)...😃

Finally we got a maha epi for DLMH🥳
sameera_ori thumbnail
Hey ppl.😛...i have an extremly bad feeling regarding this maha episode😕 and iam sure ( plzzz dont throw Anda, Tamater or juta chappals😆...ouch that hurt) that this mahaepisode will mark the rift between Chander and Alka. The way Chander held Aarti and almost shouted at Alka 🤬.😡..iam sure there will be differences between them now. And iam so dissapointed in Chander😡...i wont call him a pet yet since i think he was just trying to stand by Aarti in her difficult times, its his nature he considers her his frnd so ...but wat pissed me off😡 was the way he shouted at Alka😡...how dare he😡🤬...if someone had said those very things which Aarti said to Savitri whom incidently Chander considers as his mother🤢 then wat would be his reaction😡. Gawwddd i felt like slapping him😡...Wat was Alka supposed to say after Aarti insulted her mother "Aarti tum bolti raho hum tumhare baap ka maal hain😡...jo ji me aaye bolo 😡...aur jab ji bhar jae to bol dena hum thank u kehke chale jaenge😡. Chander should pay heavily for how he has hurt Alka.  😡
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@sam...no body will throw anda, tamater or juta chappals at you😆 coz we all knw that...this is all gonna happn in the ME😒 and of course...i agree with each n every word u said about chander...now i loathe him even more😡 Edited by -Anks- - 12 years ago