India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

my take 4 maha episode

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
i ws thnkng tat aftr this star one s maha episode thng,after yih its dlmh s turn of a maha epi!so i ws thnkng they shud show chalka marry in court.n wow awesome tats exactly wat they pointed out in the precap.Embarrassedsavitri asked alka 2 stand by wid chander n hav a court marriage wid him!guys get ready 4 a blast of chalka re-union wid marriageClapClapClapn m damn sure it ll gonna rock!!bt 1 thng tat cn b consequence aftrwards!wich i fear bt i dnt want tat 2 happen n m sure it wont tat they cn kill chander!this wud also b hi point 4 alka 2 enter politics!!!bt plz cvs plz dnt kill chander!bt u cn unite chalkaEmbarrassedwich i wud love n m sure every dlmh fan ll!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77malwica2bhavika0611ChaudhrytmSwetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
no... i dnt think dis will happenWink

rather i feel... aarti will come as a shield wen ever abhi or NNT will try to abuse chander in public...

i wish they show some real politics happening in the maha epiEmbarrassed rather than dis lame love triangleAngry 
n chalka love story too... i way fed up of this couple who r so like lame... cant even speakup for ur love...Stern Smile  wat kind of love is dis wen u cant support each other..Pinch
chander the tubelightWacko knws how to be stupid n get slapped by NNT n get abused by abhiThumbs Down cant even do a thing.!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalkimdAnuNbhavika0611-Anks-

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
bt she z supportng him.men r more powerful than girls n abhishek z elder than alka n he ws stopping her bt she tried her level best 2 support chander.cn u plz elaborate wat do u mean by real politics??this love z the spirit of dlmh i guess as nnt n mr stiffness s actng z so creepy!! Wink

Edited by tinatartari - 17 May 2011 at 5:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77bhavika0611

whatthefrack Senior Member
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

bt she z supportng him.men r more powerful than girls n abhishek z elder than alka n he ws stopping her bt she tried her level best 2 support chander.cn u plz elaborate wat do u mean by real politics??this love z the spirit of dlmh i guess as nnt n mr stiffness s actng z so creepy!! Wink

Something tells me Mr. Stiffness is soon going to be history in DLMH. Somehow I have a feeling ( a very good feeling that is) that letter doing the rounds is the key about Mr. Hamster going buh bye. Keeping my fingers crossed.

aish77bhavika0611-Anks-Swetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
real politics means... {according to me...}

1. doing things to help villagers in real sense... going to villages n getting things improved in villages...
not jst make plans sitting in party officeAngry dats wat abhi n aarti hav done till now...AngryThumbs Down 

2. showing rally's n big arenas where arrti or abhi can come n talk to public...{ like how it was shown in raajneeti movieBig smile}
but here in the show.. nothing of such is shown...!!!!! grrrAngry

god knows wen they show something serious happening in the political front...Ermm 
happenings shown till now in personal front as far as abhi , chander , alka , jai n aarti 'slives is concerned. i'm okay with it...Big smile as far as something productive is shown...

now... i hav become seriously bored wen i see aarti falling in love scenesSleepy n chalka coochie-cooing scenes...Sleepy 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shalkimdwhatthefrackaish77bhavika0611-Anks-

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
im v sad 2 say tat i havnt seen chalka choochie cooing scenes 4 many days n i loved them.if they show rallies etc,then it wud b a copy of rajneeti!!!dlmh shud hav smthng unique of its own.a girl in political setup fightng 4 her love wich z nt shown in saas bahu soaps.m i rite??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

im v sad 2 say tat i havnt seen chalka choochie cooing scenes 4 many days n i loved them.if they show rallies etc,then it wud b a copy of rajneeti!!!dlmh shud hav smthng unique of its own.a girl in political setup fightng 4 her love wich z nt shown in saas bahu soaps.m i rite??
i'm not saying den to copy raajneeti movie... 
all i'm saying is i want to see some action in political front...Big smile
i think u must see videos of rallies undertaken by real life politicians like sonia gandhi n rahul gandhi...Big smile dis is wat politicans do in real life wen elections r nearby in indiaBig smile 
i jst want the reality to be shown in the serialEmbarrassed

these kind of rallies n talking to ppl track will surely boost this serialTongue  as ppl will be glued to the tv sets...Big smile as something productive n related to politics is being shown...Big smile

AnuNaish77bhavika0611-Anks-

shalkimd Newbie
shalkimd
shalkimd

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I am sorry but I do not think that they will get married in the maha episode..The next twist will be Alka's entry in the politics...As according to me they should not show them getting married so soon...Because that way it will become only like a love story..Its time to get a break from the love track being the center of attraction...As it would be interesting to watch Alka joining politics under the pressure and the love track can go side by side...

aish77bhavika0611-Anks-Shee_xaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index