Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We have fared well BUT LONG WAY TO GO..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Dearest friends..Its party time..Our stars of PKYEK have climbed teh ladder of ranking as for Vivu he si at least remaing in same..and OUT SHOW RANK IS AT NO.6..NOW..BUT friends..do you knwo in chaska meter we had only soem 517votes..THAT's IT...!!Shocked..what is this yaar ..We shoudl cross 100 at least yaar our show is doing super duper & our actors are working day night to make us happy..JUST FEW MINS to COMMENT EVERYDAY WHEN ONLINE..is it asking fo rtoo much..well I am not asking you all to act liek maniacs liek soem other shwo peopel do ..BUT THODA PYAAR TOH ZAROOR DIKHASAKTE HAIN YAAR..Love can make this world go round..!!Adn LOVE SI ALWAYS SPECIAL WHEN YOU SHOW IT..EXPRESS IT>.SO GET GOING..HALLA  BOL..EVERYONE..I am gonna get that SANJU THREAD BACK on first page..so do it..!!PLEASE..!!EVERYDAY..!!ALWAYS..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prioty1000ifrah.-Alone-Pari-GuptaCourageous_LeointruderfastDark-Hueschahat4uromaila

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
thanks for this topic. i do vote..bt whre do i hv to comment??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
agree all are going very thanda...i mean only few ppl are commenting in their fanclubs.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hmm v'll show our luv

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

thanks for this topic. i do vote..bt whre do i hv to comment??

HEY charu darling you have to click on Vivu's name &suku's name above the front page of our PKYEK forum it will lead to their fanpage..COMMENT ON THAT PAGE down there is a box..dear..everyday 2 to 3 comments with a span of 3 to 4 hours is granted that COUNTS IN THEIR RANKING & also VISIT THEIR PIC GALLERY everyday & comment at least one or two..just like that ..And please read SANJU's halla bol thread you will realise what it is..!!
Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Very true...n v vl show our Love ...no doubt...

So Halla Bol ...4 the best show...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
This topic was very  needed. Thnx 4 opening it. Yes, i m also agree with u. Whenever i open  pkyek's forum i always try 2 press chaskameter rating.
I think when we will make a post , we shud add the line under our post that "Plz press the chaskameter rating n comment on our stars fan club". I hope that this words will remind forum members 2 show their love 4 the show.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

This topic was very  needed. Thnx 4 opening it. Yes, i m also agree with u. Whenever i open  pkyek's forum i always try 2 press chaskameter rating.
I think when we will make a post , we shud add the line under our post that "Plz press the chaskameter rating n comment on our stars fan club". I hope that this words will remind forum members 2 show their love 4 the show.

GREAT IDEA..I MUST DO IT ..YES..we all must do it PLEASE FRIENDS..!!Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index