Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

you are right...and even dev got some kind words...oh i can't wait till they go back to delhi...though i will miss this crazy family too...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

You're right ... he had initially won their hearts over as being one of their own after that kushti match .. but yesterday it grew tenfold and more prominent when he was acknowledged as not only one of their own but their son and that is the biggest hurdle he has crossed .. the rest will come with ease.

I'm sure initially the entire family will be shocked and perhaps even angry that he came in the guise of a driver and lived under their roof without that knowledge but Geet will be one of the first to defend him if they throw questions at him. And he will of course be able to handle Tej as well if it gets physical (which personally I wanna see just for the heck of it :P) but they won't take long to realize what a gem Maan Singh Khurana really is.

Z

Hope ur right in the thought that the rest will come easy to him...hope they do remember what he has done for him...maybe Geet will remind them...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

you are right...and even dev got some kind words...oh i can't wait till they go back to delhi...though i will miss this crazy family too...

I like them now itself for as parellel track goes they were a delight to watch a far better option then what we have been getting earlier...
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post!!!
Finally he did it...
katerpillar thumbnail
I agree..he has already won their heart..lets wait & watch their reaction after knowing th truth..
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: prava55663

nice post!!!
Finally he did it...

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: katterpiller

I agree..he has already won their heart..lets wait & watch their reaction after knowing th truth..

The day i not very far away...we will get to see their reactions very soon...