Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan has almost won the war

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday Beeji's dialogue and gratitude has scored for MSK what he had set out to win for his Geet almost 3 weeks back...

He could have gone off with his Geet after she had recoinciled with him...but as Geet said to Dev...

"tum nahi samjhoge Dev...yeh toh Maan Singh khurana hai...jo jis raaste se guzre...uski paeir paudho ke liye bhi fikar karne lagte hai...yeh toh fir bhi mere gharwale hai..."

Till date this has seemed to be the highest occalade that Geet has given to her Maan... and yesterday Beeji's gratitude seems to be his prize for this patience that he has exercisesd to stay on and continue as their driver even though he did have the option to have gone back home...

I loved his return dialogue to her too...

"aap hei ka puttar hun..." unrealised by Beeji, Maan had actually told her the truth...

So, MSK has crossed the first hurdle with flying colours and has established himself in their hearts...
(KUDOS to whoever has written the track and dialogues...)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Credit for this pic goes to Shinus...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

I just hope that when the time comes for the revelation...these people remember what he has done for them...

khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I just hope that when the time comes for the revelation...these people remember what he has done for them...

i hope so khushi..otherwise geet k family hai..ghar chorty huy geet b yeh bhool gai thi k maan nay us k liya kya kya kiya hai😊
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well Said ! 

But when time comes (if ever it will come ðŸ˜†) when they will know the real fact, i just hope they will remember what he has done for them !

But, given the fact, at the same time, i want to see big and huge Maan Vs Teji fight ! ðŸ˜‰ I so wanna see their action ! ðŸ˜³
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good one Khushi..
After all he's Maan Singh Khurana...always perfect even how to respect & retain relationships..
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nosi

i hope so khushi..otherwise geet k family hai..ghar chorty huy geet b yeh bhool gai thi k maan nay us k liya kya kya kiya hai😊

After all that he had done...geet will surely make them remember...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

Well Said ! 

But when time comes (if ever it will come ðŸ˜†) when they will know the real fact, i just hope they will remember what he has done for them !

But, given the fact, at the same time, i want to see big and huge Maan Vs Teji fight ! ðŸ˜‰ I so wanna see their action ! ðŸ˜³

Don't worry news from FB says that(half the time the news are correct) this track is going to be over by the end of this month...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Good one Khushi..

After all he's Maan Singh Khurana...always perfect even how to respect & retain relationships..

Yeah hope they give him his due...when the time comes...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You're right ... he had initially won their hearts over as being one of their own after that kushti match .. but yesterday it grew tenfold and more prominent when he was acknowledged as not only one of their own but their son and that is the biggest hurdle he has crossed .. the rest will come with ease.

I'm sure initially the entire family will be shocked and perhaps even angry that he came in the guise of a driver and lived under their roof without that knowledge but Geet will be one of the first to defend him if they throw questions at him. And he will of course be able to handle Tej as well if it gets physical (which personally I wanna see just for the heck of it :P) but they won't take long to realize what a gem Maan Singh Khurana really is.

Z