Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz don't kill sid we want him in PKYEK!! (Page 9)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

why are people bashing abhay and piya?
abhay and piya are the main leads...sidharths popularity doesnt make him the main lead...
his character will be given a proper end..
considering the fact that PKYEK worked for so long without Sid-why are we so negative beacuse he is going...
on the positive he is getting a main lead in another show-we should be happy for him-
sids character didnt have much scope after a certian point..he wouyld just be a typical ekta kappor vala vamp-pun intended...with no reason for his actions!
what ever has happened has happened for the best!
Exactly!
There was no need for some member to bring in Abhay-Piya into this topic.PKYK was no1 on the channel even before Sid's entry.So i fail to understand how Abhay-Piya cannot run this show on their own.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Sid is a powerful character ...agreed but i don't agree when some people say that he is the pillar of the show and that Abhay-Piya cannot run the show on their own
The show ran successfully and was no1 on the channel even before his entry.It was their 'dark love story' that attracted a lot of viewers including me to the show.Supporting characters like Sid,Maithali etc come and go...they are required to add masala but the crux of the show is and will always be Abhay-Piya.

Well I don't want to talk abt abhiya on my thread plz but I will just say that sid is one of the pillar of show n yes without him the main evil charm of show will go as every love story needs a good villan n no evil character can live upto his characterSmileSmileSmile
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hi everyone i m newSmile by the way which article are u all talking about can u please tell meBig smile
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Well I don't know who will come after Sid and Maithili as villains, but one thing is for sure. If they plan to take it back to college romance, then I am over with this show. The problem with Star One shows is that they never stick to their script; they keep on changing as per their whims. Every youth show of Star One started out well, but after few months, they become same boring and predictable hogwash. These shows rely on the glamour factor and actor's popularity and fanbase, instead of concrete story and script. They know very well most of the fans are teenage girls who are crazy for the heroes and would be easily pleased with these cliche eyelocks, falling on each other and immature bickering. Other than Remix, I have hardly seen any SO show which maintained its story and concept till the last day.

For eg. look at Geet. It was suppose to be a story of a girl's struggle for honour and independence against the patriarchal society, but see; it has become an usual absurd story-less show, with umpteen eye-locks, bickering and ofcourse, 'hawt romansh'. But still it has huge fan-girls who will eat the writer alive if they don't show such 'romantic' scenes in an episode.

Its their mentality and I can't change it, but what about people like me, who care more about story and concept rather than hot bod heroes and so called chemistry?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

OMG ! ANotha twist in the story ... Sid is gonna die , and Abhay will get frozen ... Shocked
Mythli will exit ?
Creatives are now outta their mindsAngryAngry they are killing best actor on showAngry such a shame on part of creativesAngryAngry
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Well I don't know who will come after Sid and Maithili as villains, but one thing is for sure. If they plan to take it back to college romance, then I am over with this show. The problem with Star One shows is that they never stick to their script; they keep on changing as per their whims. Every youth show of Star One started out well, but after few months, they become same boring and predictable hogwash. These shows rely on the glamour factor and actor's popularity and fanbase, instead of concrete story and script. They know very well most of the fans are teenage girls who are crazy for the heroes and would be easily pleased with these cliche eyelocks, falling on each other and immature bickering. Other than Remix, I have hardly seen any SO show which maintained its story and concept till the last day.

For eg. look at Geet. It was suppose to be a story of a girl's struggle for honour and independence against the patriarchal society, but see; it has become an usual absurd story-less show, with umpteen eye-locks, bickering and ofcourse, 'hawt romansh'. But still it has huge fan-girls who will eat the writer alive if they don't show such 'romantic' scenes in an episode.

Its their mentality and I can't change it, but what about people like me, who care more about story and concept rather than hot bod heroes and so called chemistry?
I totally agree with u now they are just ruining the story of the show I think ekta is gone crazy!Angry
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by shruti.nil

why are people bashing abhay and piya?
abhay and piya are the main leads...sidharths popularity doesnt make him the main lead...
his character will be given a proper end..
considering the fact that PKYEK worked for so long without Sid-why are we so negative beacuse he is going...
on the positive he is getting a main lead in another show-we should be happy for him-
sids character didnt have much scope after a certian point..he wouyld just be a typical ekta kappor vala vamp-pun intended...with no reason for his actions!
what ever has happened has happened for the best!
Exactly!
There was no need for some member to bring in Abhay-Piya into this topic.PKYK was no1 on the channel even before Sid's entry.So i fail to understand how Abhay-Piya cannot run this show on their own.

Kritz, I din mean to insult Abhay-Piya. But I just said that they cannot take the story forward alone. They will always need people like Siddharth to build a story. What do you expect to see with Abhay-Piya? Romancing, fighting, break-up, patch-up, romance, fight, another break-up, another patch-up..The cycle continues. I have seen lot of Star One shows and in most of them, the story of the 'lead characters' end after few months and then they meaninglessly drag the show with baseless twists and turns.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-OriginalsFan

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

OMG ! ANotha twist in the story ... Sid is gonna die , and Abhay will get frozen ... Shocked
Mythli will exit ?
Creatives are now outta their mindsAngryAngry they are killing best actor on showAngry such a shame on part of creativesAngryAngry

Yaaar i'm outta my mind now ... WTH , In which world Creatives 're takin' the story ..
i'm simply in dilemma now ... If Every main lead would be gone separate plaCes .. then the Main lead would be PanChi , Danish , Angad , TraCker ? ConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index