Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz don't kill sid we want him in PKYEK!! (Page 4)

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
PKYEK will go downhill after this track ends. It will go back to those nonsense college romance and predictable on-off relationship of Abhay-Piya. There will be no story left after Sid-Maithili goes.

I don't know how will they show 'dark love' with these characters gone. Abhay-Piya are incapable of shouldering the show on their own. Fans might disagree, but it was only Sid's screen presence which was giving the requisite momentum to the show and Maithili's arrival acted as a force multiplier. If werewolves and vampire community had joined the show along with them, it would have rocked.

I am pretty disappointed with this. The last thing I want is to change this show into another typical Star One stereotype teenage romance show with eyelocks, dupattas and falling in arms.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

PKYEK will go downhill after this track ends. It will go back to those nonsense college romance and predictable on-off relationship of Abhay-Piya. There will be no story left after Sid-Maithili goes.

I don't know how will they show 'dark love' with these characters gone. Abhay-Piya are incapable of shouldering the show on their own. Fans might disagree, but it was only Sid's screen presence which was giving the requisite momentum to the show and Maithili's arrival acted as a force multiplier. If werewolves and vampire community had joined the show along with them, it would have rocked.

I am pretty disappointed with this. The last thing I want is to change this show into another typical Star One stereotype teenage romance show with eyelocks, dupattas and falling in arms.
U are so rite without sid this show is nothing abhiya can't alone do anything no offence to fans but sid is the pillar of the show he brings excitement in the show the attraction in show n he is best actor, don't understand why ekta is ruining this wonderful showOuchOuchOuch
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Who knows, creatives are planning to go Twilight way. Confused That series ran for quite long without any permanent or clearly present villain. LOL

Werewolves and vampire community might come in after Sid-Metz exit. Smile

don't be..just keep your fingers crossed. as for romance, well dupattas are ruled out...LOL  falling in arms is already done LOL, and eyelocks are mostly between a shy heroine and a not-so-shy hero...i don't think they can try this formula here. LOL

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Other new project won't be that big hit as this story in unique n u also knw ki that serial will be like typical saas bahu serial this serial is best for his career which ekta is ruining for himAngryAngry

if sid doesn't like dat show he will defo quit nd return in pkyek...so hope for d best!!!!Big smile

IndigoBlues

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Archi you are now reacting in a way which shows you are getting carried away in love for SId..very sweet..but in the bargain you are trying to say that before SID came ABHIYA is nothing.Shocked.???!!! I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT..!!  COME WHAT MAY THIS SHOW WILL RUN FOREVER..as long as ther eis ABHIYA & this show became a overnight hit because of ABHIYA & VISU CHEMISTRY & soem of you may not like star one romances BUT I AM A MAJOR LOVER OF THAT & SEE THIS SHOW FOR THAT EXACTLY..& I LOVE SIDDHANTH equally but I am so happy that this show gave him such populaity that he is getting a new shwo & obviously eh will not tweet that HE IS HAPPY TO LEAVE TEH SHOW..HE WILL BE HEAVY HEARTTED..but he would have meant ot sad to leave his gang BUT HE HAS TO MOVE HIGHER..!! SO HE DID..!!  I AM SO EAGER TO WATCH ABHIYA & MISHA KABIR & many other story tracks with werewolves..etc..

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 17 May 2011 at 5:07am

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Other new project won't be that big hit as this story in unique n u also knw ki that serial will be like typical saas bahu serial this serial is best for his career which ekta is ruining for himAngryAngry

if sid doesn't like dat show he will defo quit nd return in pkyek...so hope for d best!!!!Big smile
So when he comes back I will also come backEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Archi you are now reacting in a way which shows you are getting carried away in love fo rSId..very sweet..but in teh bargain you are trying to say that before SID came ABHIAY is nothing..???!!! COME WHAT MAY THIS SHO WILL RUN FOREVER..as long as ther eis ABHIYA & thsi show became a overnight hit because of ABHIYA & VISU CHEMISTRY & soem of you may not liek star oen romances BUT I AM A MAJOR LOVER OF THAT & SEE THSI SHOW FOR THAT EXACTLY..& I LOEV SIDDHANTH equally but I am so happy that this show gave him such populaity that he is getting a new shwo & obviously eh will not tweet that HE IS HAPPY TO LEAVE TEH SHOW..HE WILL BE HEAVY HEARTTED..but he would have meant ot sad to leave his gang BUT HE HAS TO MOVE HIGHER..!! SO HE DID..!!

Hema I am not over reacting dear abhiya is most important for show I know that but sid is also a strong pillar of show which is also a fact n we all know that the new show will be like typical ekta saas bahu shows nothing new plus this show PKYEK gave him most of fame n he won't on personal level leave show unless CV's end his part so ekta is behind all this not poor sidOuchOuch
Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

U are so rite without sid this show is nothing abhiya can't alone do anything no offence to fans but sid is the pillar of the show he brings excitement in the show the attraction in show n he is best actor, don't understand why ekta is ruining this wonderful showOuchOuchOuch

I can't agree with you Archi...AbhIya is the pillar of PKYEK...Siddanth is a very very good actor and Siddharth is the most amazing villain for me...I'll miss him as Sis..but no one can ignore the fact that AbhIya is the pillar of this show and Ekta knows it very well.

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index