Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz don't kill sid we want him in PKYEK!! (Page 3)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Archi we cannot do anything ...it is upto ekta to decide . She has other shows to run ...and she might have found sid potential to get as lead role .

I was shocked earlier but now i am overcome of all this ...It is better to move on then holding something we cannot do it Smile

Rupa like u all crazy for abhay I am crazy for sid n just imagine abhay in place of sid n leaving the show then everyone would be broken same here I am very upset n don't find anything left without sid in showOuch

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
even i don't want my hottie vampire sid to go but i guess he has got a better opportunity...he has got a lead role on colours!!!!!!! so i guess if he has made us so happy in pkyek den even we can be happy for him...can't we??? Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesRitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
archi...Hug don't worry..he's still there in my ff...LOL and yeah...i'm repeating this..you can always see him in his new show on colors...Smile where he'll get more screen space as he's the lead..Smile and plus..there are so many characters yet to enter...abhiya has never been alone on this show when it comes to screen space, right from day 1...LOL there's always some chehel-pehel happening in dehradun..and i promise.koi to aayega..so you just look forward to werewolf and vampy superior track..Smile
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

even i don't want my hottie vampire sid to go but i guess he has got a better opportunity...he has got a lead role on colours!!!!!!! so i guess if he has made us so happy in pkyek den even we can be happy for him...can't we??? Heart
I tweeted him abhi that tell CV's we don't want u to leave, he knows how much we love this show for him n happy for his new serial but he is not required to leave it he knows this is the best role of his life which gave him most of the fame so it's certainly not his personal decision to quit the showOuchOuch
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Archi we cannot do anything ...it is upto ekta to decide . She has other shows to run ...and she might have found sid potential to get as lead role .

I was shocked earlier but now i am overcome of all this ...It is better to move on then holding something we cannot do it Smile

Rupa like u all crazy for abhay I am crazy for sid n just imagine abhay in place of sid n leaving the show then everyone would be broken same here I am very upset n don't find anything left without sid in showOuch
I understand the way we connect to charactor /actor as such .  But u need slowly to let it go ...for his best . Since u like him ..be happy that he is getting lead role in ekta banner ...it is huge oppt for him .
I see u are heartbroken but give urself time sweety ...for all of us . Now u dont say that we dont mean anything to u other than sid AngryAngryAngry.  It is just not in our hand .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

I understand the way we connect to charactor /actor as such .  But u need slowly to let it go ...for his best . Since u like him ..be happy that he is getting lead role in ekta banner ...it is huge oppt for him .
I see u are heartbroken but give urself time sweety ...for all of us . Now u dont say that we dont mean anything to u other than sid AngryAngryAngry.  It is just not in our hand .

Ofcourse u all mean alot to me u all are ma friends but m really upset as i loved sid on show n he is the actual reason these days for me to watch show EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n without him I can't imagine PKYEKOuchOuchOuchOuch
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

I tweeted him abhi that tell CV's we don't want u to leave, he knows how much we love this show for him n happy for his new serial but he is not required to leave it he knows this is the best role of his life which gave him most of the fame so it's certainly not his personal decision to quit the showOuchOuch

i knw sid loves pkyek very much nd he might want to continue wid it but maybe d script of pkyek doesn't demand his character anymore or maybe ekta has realised dat he is quite popular among d youth nd wants to make him a bigger star Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

i knw sid loves pkyek very much nd he might want to continue wid it but maybe d script of pkyek doesn't demand his character anymore or maybe ekta has realised dat he is quite popular among d youth nd wants to make him a bigger star Embarrassed
Other new project won't be that big hit as this story in unique n u also knw ki that serial will be like typical saas bahu serial this serial is best for his career which ekta is ruining for himAngryAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index