Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz don't kill sid we want him in PKYEK!! (Page 2)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I guess they've decided to go the Twilight way as it was originally planned..instead of the TVD way...Ouch I'm gonna miss sid too..he was just awesome..his track had a lot of potential...but if ekta saw talent in him for a show where he can be the LEAD..then we should be happy...Smile
I think it will be end of my PKYEK journey too with sid's exit as I can't see this show anymore without himOuchOuch

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Siddhanth is an actor and he has every right to move on to better avenues. Sid's character helped him connect with the masses and this role is indeed special to him. But all good things come to an end so that better things can happen. He is getting a lead role on a GEC and it is the opportunity of his life and he must take it.

Remember him as the entertaining hottie vamp and wish him all the best.

He cannot juggle two dailies. It is impossible on the human level and not fair on his life and health.

We read his tweets he doesn't wanna leave show even he loves this show most these CV's are purposefully ending his track n this is very mean of ekta kapoor AngryAngryAngry

Ekta is giving him a LEAD role. A main lead and any actor in his right mind will go for it. Its show business and you always go for greener pastures. Sid loves his role but he is moving on to something better.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..RitziesushupsTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Angel

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I guess they've decided to go the Twilight way as it was originally planned..instead of the TVD way...Ouch I'm gonna miss sid too..he was just awesome..his track had a lot of potential...but if ekta saw talent in him for a show where he can be the LEAD..then we should be happy...Smile
I think it will be end of my PKYEK journey too with sid's exit as I can't see this show anymore without himOuchOuchOuch

OuchOuch

is show mein abhi bahut saare twists baaki hai..who knows later on they will introduce a character you could have loved even more than sid..and you'll miss out...isse behter show dekhle..Smile
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
ARCHI..Angry..Tum itni stupid kab se hogayi yaar..aND GIRL PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND TEH SITUATION YAAR he is given a lead role yaar..so OBVIOUSLY HE CANNOT DO JUSTICE EVERY WHERE NA..SO let him enjoy his new found success & HOW SAD ARCHI ki tum hum sab ko bhool gayo Sid ke PYAAR MEIN..specially OUR SWEETU ABHAY & PIYA..Cry..you want to stop..MUJHE TUMSE YEH UMMED NAHIN THI..meri sherni..jo hum sab ko itna hasaathi thi aur hope deti thi aaj yeh keherahi hai..SHOCKING..I wont talk to you till you SAY ..NO I WONT GO..I AM WITH ALL OF YOU HERE & ABHIYA..!!Embarrassed
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Ekta is giving him a LEAD role. A main lead and any actor in his right mind will go for it. Its show business and you always go for greener pastures. Sid loves his role but he is moving on to something better.
he could have done 2 shows like many actors do its not necessary to kill himOuchOuchOuch keep him minimal on PKYEK but keep him thereOuch
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Archi we cannot do anything ...it is upto ekta to decide . She has other shows to run ...and she might have found sid potential to get as lead role .

I was shocked earlier but now i am overcome of all this ...It is better to move on then holding something we cannot do it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

he could have done 2 shows like many actors do its not necessary to kill himOuchOuchOuch keep him minimal on PKYEK but keep him thereOuch
We dont know the inside story ...it could be that he has to dedicate more time or sid is willing to do one serial ...anything can happen .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Agree with Megz and Hema...when this show started everyone started loving Kabir and Abhay...then SId entered and most of us started loving him..who knows we may get another character soon whom we'll like more.

I know its heartbreaking to see fav character to exit a show, but no one knows whether he will get more popularity in his new show...lets hope for the best...

BTW I'll watch his new show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index