Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hey archi in tellyland death is not permanent, i amvery sure sid would come back later, yaar, ๐Ÿ˜Š

since siddhanth is taking a role in a balaji show only , if needed , he can come back,
but i amreally waiting for abahy sid fight, we have been waiting 4 that 4 so long finally we will see it

Anmol when they bring sid back then I will also be back๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vivluv

Anmol when they bring sid back then I will also be back๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

but u also love abhiya naa, archi till then enjoy that too,
anyway its ur call, but will miss u loads, hopefully u will be here in the forum
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: intruderfast

but u also love abhiya naa, archi till then enjoy that too,
anyway its ur call, but will miss u loads, hopefully u will be here in the forum

Sid is primary for me n abhiya comes after sid for me๐Ÿ˜Š no if I come on forum I will miss sid even more๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Archi plz don't leave...we love u and i am also shocked hearing dis news of sid's exit
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i too agree wid all of dem sid cant handle 2 shows together nd isnt it a good news for his fanns that he got a lead role in a new show coz of his awesome acting in pkyek...be happy for that ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Kritz, I din mean to insult Abhay-Piya. But I just said that they cannot take the story forward alone. They will always need people like Siddharth to build a story. What do you expect to see with Abhay-Piya? Romancing, fighting, break-up, patch-up, romance, fight, another break-up, another patch-up..The cycle continues. I have seen lot of Star One shows and in most of them, the story of the 'lead characters' end after few months and then they meaninglessly drag the show with baseless twists and turns.

I never said that pkyek should be about Abhay-Piya all the time.But, it should revolve around them.SK is a great actor but when you say that the show will go downhill without him,you are actually taking credit away from the other actors who are giving their best.This show was a success even before he entered and it will continue to be if the creatives handle the upcoming tracks sensibly.
I agree that the leads cannot run the show on their own.Thats why they have supporting characters.They contribute to the main story.What is the point of keeping these characters once their purpose is over?For whatever reasons it maybe,Sids track is over...next they are introducing the werewolves.Lets see how this track will shape up before jumping into conclusions.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EXACTLY KRITZ..some people are taking this as a chance to bash ABHAY & PIYA for no reason..and FIRST OF ALL THIS IS A PYAAR KI YEH EK KAHAANI..and IT IS ABOUT ABHAY & PIYA..and their new challenges & hurdles in life..AND HWO THEY COME OUT OF IT..AND NOBODY ELSE>.adn yes in between we get romances..AND THAT SI WHAT THIS SHOW & CHANNEL IS ALL ABOUT ...not any preaching destination..ADN midn you I am not any youth I am young but I am much aboev teenage..but I AM A ETERNAL ROMANTIC.๐Ÿ˜ณ.& that is why O watch shows on star one๐Ÿ˜ SPECIALLY PKYEK HAS RULED..BIG TIME..!!  & PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE other shows at present on star one ..which shows only romances..HERE THERE IS A STORY & ACTUALLY WE HAVE TO BEG FOR ABHIAY ROMANCES..and๐Ÿ˜ญ whatever few they have shown..some are questioing that tooo..???.SAD..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aww๐Ÿค—don't be sad hema
I don't think they intended to bash AbhiYa .Whatever was written was out of frustration.They are probably unhappy with Sids exit and the other developments in the show
Rhea_ArTi_4eva thumbnail
The question is- how can sid die?
Isn't he a vampire...as far as i know vampires don't die...
And without sid there is NO interest in the story..
How mean of Ekta Kappor..๐Ÿ˜ก..
Edited by Rhea_ArTi_4eva - 12 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kritz08

I never said that pkyek should be about Abhay-Piya all the time.But, it should revolve around them.SK is a great actor but when you say that the show will go downhill without him,you are actually taking credit away from the other actors who are giving their best.This show was a success even before he entered and it will continue to be if the creatives handle the upcoming tracks sensibly.

I agree that the leads cannot run the show on their own.Thats why they have supporting characters.They contribute to the main story.What is the point of keeping these characters once their purpose is over?For whatever reasons it maybe,Sids track is over...next they are introducing the werewolves.Lets see how this track will shape up before jumping into conclusions.

I never said that show will go downhill with Sid's exit. I wrote that the show will go downhill if they end this track and relocate to those cliche college romance. The show will lose story and will rely upon the 'die hard' fans of the lead couples to run their show as does every other show of Star One. I don't want PKYEK to turn like those shows. This show has some genuine content and I hope it will continue to have that after Sid and Maithili leaves. I hope they'll bring strong characters who can shoulder the story and take it forward. Otherwise I, for one, will have no reason to watch it. As I had said, I watch TV serials for an interesting concept and not just 'passionate' (read imbecile) romance. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EXACTLY KRITZ..some people are taking this as a chance to bash ABHAY & PIYA for no reason..and FIRST OF ALL THIS IS A PYAAR KI YEH EK KAHAANI..and IT IS ABOUT ABHAY & PIYA..and their new challenges & hurdles in life..AND HWO THEY COME OUT OF IT..AND NOBODY ELSE>.adn yes in between we get romances..AND THAT SI WHAT THIS SHOW & CHANNEL IS ALL ABOUT ...not any preaching destination..ADN midn you I am not any youth I am young but I am much aboev teenage..but I AM A ETERNAL ROMANTIC.๐Ÿ˜ณ.& that is why O watch shows on star one๐Ÿ˜ SPECIALLY PKYEK HAS RULED..BIG TIME..!!  & PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE other shows at present on star one ..which shows only romances..HERE THERE IS A STORY & ACTUALLY WE HAVE TO BEG FOR ABHIAY ROMANCES..and๐Ÿ˜ญ whatever few they have shown..some are questioing that tooo..???.SAD..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

i too agree wid u they just cant kill ahay nd piya as they r main lead of the show nd the show acctually revolves around dem only...nd wen sid entered all of us knew he has to die then y u guys r just bashing abhay and piya for no reason???????