Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz don't kill sid we want him in PKYEK!! - Page 6

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cooliecute

Well, fans agreement or disagreemnt doesnt really  matter. TRPs in the absolute non-AP time , the overall fans expressings and creatives own head-line for the 100th ep celebration article , and the numerous comments of the same fans there,showed very clear who is capable of shouldering the show DearπŸ˜›. I would rather say if the creatives were smart enough to smoothly give the screenspace needed to these main charcaters as they desreve by their title,'main charcaters' the connection would be even stronger.Villan and sidecharcaters are needed in all shows, true! they can be fun and they help as force multiplier, but thats abt it. I actually found the PKYEK of some months back lot more focused and decided in script without the new villans before the vampire revelation. by average viewership that time was proven to behold some of the best moments aswell.

And comming to your assumpitions, the creatives words , promise of a more matured dark drama nd lovestory after the leap, werewolfs will enter, the superiors will still be there, the Raichands, the vampires will still be there, so noone is gonna change it into dupatta fyling romance dear. It might actually get darker. Villans will be there always.
I see this twist and leap rather as a smooth move from the otherwise weak creatives to gather the ideas they throw into the show but couldnt finalize and ended up with a mess. trough thise move they can go back to what was promised, they need to be carefull though.
I can agree on one thing and thats  collage involvment and uneeded homour tracks and dominant sidetracks should be seriously reduced!

Maithalis charcater i agree on needed more time and i was excited to see more of it. but as i know these creatives they woudlny be able to do justice to he charcaterstic development which was really needed for her involvment. so maybe it better this way. but i guess there is always room for her to come back:) And Sid well, I wasnt always conviced by his charcaters but he some nice times, they might keep the options open for his comeback aswell. vampires comming back from death is not that impossible. anyhow, other villans are gonna come so the action still there:)

@TM, you should be happy, you'll have him as Main lead in a new show ya!πŸ˜‰

Well I don't agree with u no villan can match capabilities of sid as sid is best actor on show even he has left behind Chand in his acting😊😊 so sid is one of the pillar n the serial will suffer in someway after sid's exit which is a very bad decision by creatives

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
really archi i accept he is an freak in the show but i to don't want him to die...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
archi..now i am in evil sasumaa mode..aur yeh mera aadesh hai ki tum forum chod ke nahi jaa sakti..samjhi? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

really archi i accept he is an freak in the show but i to don't want him to die...

Without sid show will be like some dish without spice totally tasteless u need all ingridients to make any dish perfect same goes with the show as well😳😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

archi..now i am in evil sasumaa mode..aur yeh mera aadesh hai ki tum forum chod ke nahi jaa sakti..samjhi? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Megz m very serious dear not kidding I hate ekta now n these creatives for ruining a nice show n giving a half hazard ending to sid's character we don't want this
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Yeh hui na mummy wali baat..πŸ€—

OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SORRY ARCHI..I beg to differ..Come on yaar hamesha EKTA ko hi punch bag mat karo yaar ...woh kuch bhi kare hamesha usko taney milte hain KYUN..???..HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS SAAS BAHU TYPES..did you read... it is a LAWYER THING & SID WILL ROCK..as a lawyer the way he talks & argues will eb awesome..SO CHILL YAAR YOU ARE REALLY stopped thinking in pain..!!

hema I knw our views differ n I am fine with it😊 but the new show is about love story its not a complete lawyer based show so ofcourse from ekta's past  records we knw wht it will be n I want sid to stay in PKYEK though I knw many of people are happy but I am not
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
why are people bashing abhay and piya?
abhay and piya are the main leads...sidharths popularity doesnt make him the main lead...
his character will be given a proper end..
considering the fact that PKYEK worked for so long without Sid-why are we so negative beacuse he is going...
on the positive he is getting a main lead in another show-we should be happy for him-
sids character didnt have much scope after a certian point..he wouyld just be a typical ekta kappor vala vamp-pun intended...with no reason for his actions!
what ever has happened has happened for the best!
KorrUptzed.xD thumbnail
agreed with topic starter if sid was not der show must have sunken long before coz of his acting i watched the show  ill stop watching Pkyek after sid's death ..!!
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Without sid show will be like some dish without spice totally tasteless u need all ingridients to make any dish perfect same goes with the show as well😳😳

oh!archi cheer up girl...you know what sid is not going anywhere but from the show he is coming to you!