Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Archi you are now reacting in a way which shows you are getting carried away in love fo rSId..very sweet..but in teh bargain you are trying to say that before SID came ABHIAY is nothing..???!!! COME WHAT MAY THIS SHO WILL RUN FOREVER..as long as ther eis ABHIYA & thsi show became a overnight hit because of ABHIYA & VISU CHEMISTRY & soem of you may not liek star oen romances BUT I AM A MAJOR LOVER OF THAT & SEE THSI SHOW FOR THAT EXACTLY..& I LOEV SIDDHANTH equally but I am so happy that this show gave him such populaity that he is getting a new shwo & obviously eh will not tweet that HE IS HAPPY TO LEAVE TEH SHOW..HE WILL BE HEAVY HEARTTED..but he would have meant ot sad to leave his gang BUT HE HAS TO MOVE HIGHER..!! SO HE DID..!!

Hema I am not over reacting dear abhiya is most important for show I know that but sid is also a strong pillar of show which is also a fact n we all know that the new show will be like typical ekta saas bahu shows nothing new plus this show PKYEK gave him most of fame n he won't on personal level leave show unless CV's end his part so ekta is behind all this not poor sid
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vivluv

U are so rite without sid this show is nothing abhiya can't alone do anything no offence to fans but sid is the pillar of the show he brings excitement in the show the attraction in show n he is best actor, don't understand why ekta is ruining this wonderful show

I can't agree with you Archi...AbhIya is the pillar of PKYEK...Siddanth is a very very good actor and Siddharth is the most amazing villain for me...I'll miss him as Sis..but no one can ignore the fact that AbhIya is the pillar of this show and Ekta knows it very well.

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
um..archi..i agree with hema you are overreacting...πŸ˜† ekta may be powerful but she's neither God nor is she an underworld don that she can force an actor to quit a show and join another one...πŸ˜† sid can't write 'im happy i'm leaving the show coz i've got a lead role'..that would be a bit..well you get it..writing i'm sad is just being politically correct..πŸ˜† and what do you know happens behind the scenes..just chill...no offense, lekin sid ki life hamaari thodi hai ki we can say that he was forced to leave..unless he personally comments  that it was creatives' decision to kill him..we can't say anything...according to me it was a joint agreement on his and ekta's part that his role here would be axed and he would join a new show...😊 but we never know...see..that's the point..just like i don't know whether it was sid's decision..we don't know whether it was not his decision...πŸ˜† so continue watching pkyek and being active here okay? πŸ˜Š
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

I can't agree with you Archi...AbhIya is the pillar of PKYEK...Siddanth is a very very good actor and Siddharth is the most amazing villain for me...I'll miss him as Sis..but no one can ignore the fact that AbhIya is the pillar of this show and Ekta knows it very well.

Rumi abhiya is most important I never disagreed on that but sid is also pillar of show n without sid show will be not worth watching which is also a major fact dearOuch
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i agree, this show is going to be a big flop without sid! without him there is no fun, he was evil as well as a comic relief to the show! I guess ekta want his future to be more bright, she is not bothered about pyek because its not doing well, i guess its better for sid also, because colors is one of the leading channels and there his talent will be more recognized! As far as pyek goes, i only see the childish romance of abhay and piya now!
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
archi dear...dont' be sad ...i can understand ur feelings...
sid was an evil vampire na...kbhi na kbhi uska d end hona hi tha...😭
don't loose hope yaar...plz watch d show...dere will be many interseting thngs waiting for u..like werewolves...superiors...u can watch siddhant on d new show too...hope for d best dear...now abhiya will be happy na..😳..so tu bhi jaldi se khush ho jaa...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hema I am not over reacting dear abhiya is most important for show I know that but sid is also a strong pillar of show which is also a fact n we all know that the new show will be like typical ekta saas bahu shows nothing new plus this show PKYEK gave him most of fame n he won't on personal level leave show unless CV's end his part so ekta is behind all this not poor sid

SORRY ARCHI..I beg to differ..Come on yaar hamesha EKTA ko hi punch bag mat karo yaar ...woh kuch bhi kare hamesha usko taney milte hain KYUN..???..HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS SAAS BAHU TYPES..did you read... it is a LAWYER THING & SID WILL ROCK..as a lawyer the way he talks & argues will eb awesome..SO CHILL YAAR YOU ARE REALLY stopped thinking in pain..!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

archi dear...dont' be sad ...i can understand ur feelings...

sid was an evil vampire na...kbhi na kbhi uska d end hona hi tha...😭
don't loose hope yaar...plz watch d show...dere will be many interseting thngs waiting for u..like werewolves...superiors...u can watch siddhant on d new show too...hope for d best dear...now abhiya will be happy na..😳..so tu bhi jaldi se khush ho jaa...

No villan can be like sid we knw that as sid is best n trust me CV's are gonna regret this as without a perfect villan their is no perfect love story so god knows wht these CV's are thinkingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• superiors can't attract the crowd we want sid in show
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Rumi abhiya is most important I never disagreed on that but sid is also pillar of show n without sid show will be not worth watching which is also a major fact dear

But what can we do if he leaves the show? We don't know the inside story...but seeing his ols project I am sure his new project will be good one...Before PKYEK I hardly follow any EK show...but now her shows are lil bit different...Wish Sid's show will be exciting too.πŸ˜ƒ

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: RAMKIARCHU

i agree, this show is going to be a big flop without sid! without him there is no fun, he was evil as well as a comic relief to the show! I guess ekta want his future to be more bright, she is not bothered about pyek because its not doing well, i guess its better for sid also, because colors is one of the leading channels and there his talent will be more recognized! As far as pyek goes, i only see the childish romance of abhay and piya now!

enough okay...mind ur tongue dear..u r new...so beware...of doing so silly thngs...how can u call dem childish haan..?????😑