Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz don't kill sid we want him in PKYEK!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This article is horrible I am gonna stop watching this show after sid's exit😭😭😭😭 ekta is so mean for her new show she is killing the best character on PKYEK😭😭😭😭
Plz CV's change the track we don't want sid to leave or else or TRP's are gonna be worst hit then tsunami as all true sid fans will stop watching the show plz change the track plzzz😭😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Friends atleast I am gonna quit the show after sid's exit very disappointed by CV's
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aisa mat karo archi...don't stop watching the show... and if you do, at least don't leave the forum or anything like that, abhi se keh rahi hoon. 

Abhi tak we were so excited for werewolves and vampy superiors..aur ab tum show chodne ki baat kar rahi ho. 

Don't worry dear..i know these serial waalas very well..they bring back the dead to life when they find it convenient...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Siddhanth is an actor and he has every right to move on to better avenues. Sid's character helped him connect with the masses and this role is indeed special to him. But all good things come to an end so that better things can happen. He is getting a lead role on a GEC and it is the opportunity of his life and he must take it.

Remember him as the entertaining hottie vamp and wish him all the best.

He cannot juggle two dailies. It is impossible on the human level and not fair on his life and health.

OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

aisa mat karo archi...don't stop watching the show... and if you do, at least don't leave the forum or anything like that, abhi se keh rahi hoon. '

Abhi tak we were so excited for werewolves and vampy superiors..aur ab tum show chodne ki baat kar rahi ho. 

Don't worry dear..i know these serial waalas very well..they bring back the dead to life when they find it convenient...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š

These CV's are so mean marna hi hai to kill chand or arnab but not sid he is just the best actor on show admit it or not he is best actor on PKYEK how can they kill himOuchOuch
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Archi, yeh serials mei toh insaan hi maarte nahi aur Sid toh vampire hai...wish he will back too...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

These CV's are so mean marna hi hai to kill chand or arnab but not sid he is just the best actor on show admit it or not he is best actor on PKYEK how can they kill him

I guess they've decided to go the Twilight way as it was originally planned..instead of the TVD way... I'm gonna miss sid too..he was just awesome..his track had a lot of potential...but if ekta saw talent in him for a show where he can be the LEAD..then we should be happy...😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Siddhanth is an actor and he has every right to move on to better avenues. Sid's character helped him connect with the masses and this role is indeed special to him. But all good things come to an end so that better things can happen. He is getting a lead role on a GEC and it is the opportunity of his life and he must take it.

Remember him as the entertaining hottie vamp and wish him all the best.

He cannot juggle two dailies. It is impossible on the human level and not fair on his life and health.

We read his tweets he doesn't wanna leave show even he loves this show most these CV's are purposefully ending his track n this is very mean of ekta kapoor πŸ˜‘😑😑
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

I guess they've decided to go the Twilight way as it was originally planned..instead of the TVD way... I'm gonna miss sid too..he was just awesome..his track had a lot of potential...but if ekta saw talent in him for a show where he can be the LEAD..then we should be happy...😊

I think it will be end of my PKYEK journey too with sid's exit as I can't see this show anymore without himOuchOuch
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

We read his tweets he doesn't wanna leave show even he loves this show most these CV's are purposefully ending his track n this is very mean of ekta kapoor πŸ˜‘😑😑

Ekta is giving him a LEAD role. A main lead and any actor in his right mind will go for it. Its show business and you always go for greener pastures. Sid loves his role but he is moving on to something better.