Harshad's interview

Posted: 12 years ago

Harshad Chopda popularly known as Anu of Tere Liye turns 28 today ...

First, we wish you all the very best for the coming year'
Thank you so much.

What are your birthday plans?
Right now I have no birthday plans. I've always celebrated my birthday with my family and close friends.

What did you do last year on your birthday?
I cut a cake which was made by my sister and celebrated with my family and then went out with some of my close friends.

What is the one thing that you religiously do on your birthday?
I cut a cake specially made by my sister every year.

One person you wish to meet on your birthday?
Salman Khan. Because I'm his fan since many years.

Any special birthday present that you have got?
I got many mails from friends and also many hand made presents. I just love the gestures that the fans share on this special day. When my fans do anything for me it becomes the most important thing for me.

Which has been your most memorable birthday till date?
I think it would be my first birthday when I turned a year old. Though I don't have any memories but when I see photographs I feel very nice about it I think it was the best birthday.

Do you think that you will be able to enjoy more this time since you are not working?
Yes, I think this time I am more relaxed and will be able to give more time to my family and friends. There will be no last minute rush, no late night shoot or pack-up scene. I plan to meet few friends whom I was not able to meet for the past six years.

Any message for your fans?
I would like to start of by thanking them for the continuous love they shower upon me. I know you guys are waiting desperately to see me back on screen. But I would request you to have some patience as I am still thinking on what to take up and what not to.

Our numerologist has suggested that you change the spelling of your name. Comment.
I am very happy with my name. I don't want to change it. I believe in working hard rather than taking short cuts. I know it will take some time but I would like it to happen that way.

Have you signed any future projects?
No, I haven't. I am still thinking on which projects to sign. I have been approached with three projects. I have liked two out of these. Hope fully I will end up signing one of them.

Edited by paulomi_taAnu - 12 years ago
Thanks a lot for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜Š Awesome answers by Harshad! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hai haiii.. thanks paulomi for sharing the interview..

We are getting so many interviews today... i'm sooo happy...

hope harshu decides on the proj soon and comes back on screen..

Waiting to see my fav jodi back on screen soo..

HAPPY B'DAY HARSHAD... love u
So hopefully he will be back soon...  thank you so much for his interviewEdited by april10 - 12 years ago
thank u so much for posting it.

Happy Birthday one more time Harshad๐Ÿฅณ

THANKSS SOO MUCH 4 SHARING
MUAAHHH HARSHU
WE WILL LUV U FOREVER
harshuu...fast๐Ÿ˜Ž...sign the project which suites u the best ๐Ÿ˜‰...cant wait to watch u on screen.๐Ÿ˜..it feels like television is missing something without a show of urs...๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks for sharing..
Happy Birthday Harshad..
come back soon..
he is gonna sign one of them!!!!
omg i cant wait for him to be back!!!
plzz cum back with apk!!!
Thanks.. OWw. my Harshad <33 :D