farewell to sid and metz!

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after reading d sad tb article...
i just wanted to give d handsome vampire...and beautiful vampire...a big farewell..😭
we all just loved u alot sid...it is tough to imagine dis show widout ur awesome one liners..!!!!...
u were always dere...2 tease ur sweet brother...it was really really amazing to see u...d way danced...d way u flirted...d way u...did everything...we all just wanna say..we all will miss u sid...
u were d bestest villain...of d tv industry...but we will always be ur fan...we all love u...i hope u'll rock anywhere,everywhere...u go...wid ur charm...have a rocking life ahead..!!!
for our evil vampire maithil...
maithili...u r just a newcomer in our life...still we all will miss u...coz after all u were too a part of our family...wid ur stunning red lipstick...we all will miss u witchy dialouges..
just wanna say..take care..i hope so...dat now u'll not tease our angels abhay and piya...
a big farewell dedicated to both..
post ur comments regarding dere exit...and express how r u feeling..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazingpiya thumbnail
I will miss both of them.😭
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: amazingpiya

I will miss both of them.😭

yaa..me too...😭
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
I wasnt much found of the charcater Sid all the time,bascially cause creatives where confused with what the show, but he  had his great times. he did a nice job:) wish him all the best.

And Maithali, what to say. what was the need of making her evil when her charcater was so short whiled. i dont know if am fine or sad abt this. I am fine basically cause i think these creatives wouldnt be able to handle the track well. Sad cause well Metz was a rocking badass.

Well, some days left to see Sid and Metz before farewell. gonna enjoy it:)

PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
going to miss sid❤️ Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
usha786 thumbnail
i think story will be move like twilight, previously all is going on like tvd, but now cv  wants to end that tvd, so  they  are making exit maithli and sidharth from this show, did you remember when piya said after saw maithli photo in abhay's violate, "pata naheee wo din kab ayega abhay jis din koi bhee hamare beech mai nahee hoga" i think abhay will come to know every thing about maithli, and he will hate maithli and  now maithli's chapter will be end  for ever. abhay's love only for piya not for maithli.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hey devina u rock👍🏼 a very gud farewell post for d best villians in d tv industry in a tym like dis where ppl r so sad👏...
i m feeling really bad b'coz sid is leaving now who will entertain us wid his funny one-liners nd dark humour???? who will crack jokes??😭 but i wish him all d best for future and thank him for making me his fan🤗i wish sid teaches abhay sum funny one-liners nd new dialogues before going😆
nd metz is i guess jst leaving not dying...she can return wid a bang baby...but i guess sukku as metz jst rocked big tym nd i wish she cud have stayed for a little longer😔

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Though Sid did a Great work in the show ... But life means to move On .. Nothin' lasts fo'ever and Everythin' cOmes to End as as Sid's CharaCter .. My Good Wishes 're with Sid ..
Metz is also exitin' as someday it'd happen .. Now AbhiYa will re-Unite again .. and i'm desperately waitin' fo' this New traCk in the tale ..  "
Love AbhiYa "

AbhiL thumbnail
will miss my Hot Metz, short time , but she rocked*claps*. although i also think its better to have her exit sinse creatives wouldnt be able to handle it well.

Good luck to Sid K for his new project. although the character was generally confused as a villan but there were some rocking nice times aswell.
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m going to miss my evil😈 Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago