India-Forums

WU 16th may: awesome act by RK n avni gets strongr

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
ok guys i mised some parts of the show...

start @ abha n kartik:
abha takes kartik to a doc after he meets with an accident. @ clinic: kartik is in lil pain. abha says he l have to take an injection to avoid any infection. kartik says a big no to injection LOL just like a kid.
but no one listens to him...awww

i missed the epi after this...
continuing from the scene that i saw...

@bhavni:
avni gets to know that bhaskar lied about his B.Com degree.he didnt complete it ...failed n dropped out. avni questions bhaskar. they have a small tiff on this
bhaskar says why does she (avni) has to be a "jasoos"...why cant she behave like a normal wife who takes care of office, home n her husband...instead of being a jasoos n continously questioning she should spent some time with him n build a stronger relation. he even says that he failed the exams so big deal...Confused avni is taken aback...

avni gets stronger n bhaskoo scared me...gooosh never seen Rohit enacting such a thing!!!!!
Shocked
bhasku then tells avni to forget al this n have a fresh start. he comes close to her n puts his hand on her shoulders...avni pushes him away n says, " muje haath mat lgao"
bhaskar is surprised. he says, "kyaaa?" "kya bola?"
avni says, "wahi jo apne suna...jab tak aap b com pass nahin karenge tab tak mere karib mat ana"...

bhaskar smiles...he doesnt blv avni could say al this as well...

he smiles...gets more angry...locks the door...comes near her n slaps her...Shocked avni falls on the wall 
bhasko then advances towards her trying to force upon her physically...avni pleads him to leave her...he still advances towards her ...

gosh this was tooo scary to watch. as a rohit fan i have seen romantic rohit, angry rohit , posesive and confused rohit...even obssesed but not enacting such a role...it got sooo scary n Rohit made it sooo ...hatts off to both Rohit for performing this scene , its not at all easy..n hatts off to Shweta for being a part of it...ClapClap

baba comes running and knocks at the door. avni pushes bhaskar away. he falls on the floor.
baba asks whats wrong as he heard avni screaming. avnii says that she just got scared n nothing else.
avni then tells bhaskar that she is adamant about her condition : as long as he doesnt clear his b.com they wil be husband-wife just for the society n not for their ownselves...she leaves.

@next morning:
avni is sleping in the hall near neeta. neeta gets up n gets scared on seeing avni. she blows the situation out of proportion...n starts screaming. ayi comes running down. neeta says that avni scared her n she might have tried to kill her...Shocked

ayi starts humiliating avni...avni tells her to stop n says that she was just sleepin besides neeta n she got scared thats it...

ayi gets all the more furious on knowing that bhavni were sleepin separately she blames her for all this n asks for the reason.

avni without cryin or pleading tells ayi to question his son...ayi says she will

precap: bhasku n his frend is siting, n the frend mentions something about "divorce" Shocked

Edited by nb.neha - 17 May 2011 at 4:12am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

miratoonaChetnakdevila10saggi80manya7878kamuraliladdoomoonlightfammmaNiceupriniiiisourojanna44-Swetha-

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
If Bhasker say anything of divorce Avni should call is bluff and see what happens thanks for the up date
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
.....omgShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

...BhaskarAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

but anywayzzz This is silly ....she will hav physical relations ...if he passes B.com...but his degree wont make him a better person ...Ouch

she should hav said tht Untill you change yr bad habits n stop lying ...I wud not b keepin any relation with u .Ouch...This is ridiculous ..n does not go with Avni's characterization
Ouch

Writers of DOR ..hav they lost their brainsAngry

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
aaah rohit slaaped Avni.. Angry... Sorry neha I seriously dint like it.. Sorry to be agianst rohit.. but being woman I wont and cant tolerate this..
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreereddy

aaah rohit slaaped Avni.. Angry... Sorry neha I seriously dint like it.. Sorry to be agianst rohit.. but being woman I wont and cant tolerate this..

dear bhaskar slapped avni..n ur againsst bhaskar n not rohit. sorry for what?? come on ...we all adore rohit for his work tats y we dislike bhaskar but ya this time he scared me

Edited by nb.neha - 17 May 2011 at 8:01am
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreereddy

I think Bhaskar is avni's hubby in the showLOLLOL ...n Rohit is the actor who played The role Confused

Against Rohit or aginst Bhaskar
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

.....omgShocked

...BhaskarAngry

but anywayzzz This is silly ....she will hav physical relations ...if he passes B.com...but his degree wont make him a better person ...Ouch

she should hav said tht Untill you change yr bad habits n stop lying ...I wud not b keepin any relation with u .Ouch...This is ridiculous ..n does not go with Avni's characterization
Ouch

aru this is a show...n u have to make it interesting. with this decision the show has bcm a lot more interesting. lets see how bhaskar reacts to adamant avni
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

.....omgShocked

...BhaskarAngry

Ouch

condition shud hav been a bit different ...like he changes his habits ..not this..it seems illogical ...a big blooper ...well lets c wat Bhasku doesOuch

aru this is a show...n u have to make it interesting. with this decision the show has bcm a lot more interesting. lets see how bhaskar reacts to adamant avni

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index