Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What is Nivedita Viren Sood doing??? (Page 2)

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinma

Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

I seriously dont understand what Nivi is doing... Doesnt she care for Viren and his love a bit??? Is Dwita everythng for her now??? Viren wants to take her out and she says go alone...
Is she sooo stupid that she doesnt understand her hus??? I know she loves the baby but still there is a LIMIT!!!
Gosh Nivi im really really upset with you... Uve never understood Viren!!! Thts sooo bad!!Cry

I agree with u MAYURIKTA DI...hope u dont mind meh calling u MAYURIKTA DI...nice post...totally agreee with u...dont knw wht is wrong with her...

Call me Ekta di... Thts betterLOL
Wats ur name btw?

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Ekta, if you do not mind can you please remove the "S" word from your post for Nivi. It does not seem right to call names... And we do not want to get any kind of warnings for just this simple reason. You know there are other group(s) who are just sitting and waiting for such opportunities. We - NiVren - fans have been very careful in not using such language so why spoil that and the environment of this wonderful forum where we act like mature beings...I hope you d onot mind and understand from where I am coming.
Yes, we have full right to criticze our characters whom we love so much but in a positive way.. No bad names please...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanwadi..doll

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hope CTs don't drag this track coz it is getting irritating. Just want to see NivRen together and happy. Hope the elders make Nivi understand and send her on the trip with Viren. OMG imagine the NivRen scenes we will get to see if she decides to go. But knowing our luck and CTs we will never get to see this. We never seem to get what we want...

Edited by dyhardfan - 17 May 2011 at 7:39am
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

I seriously dont understand what Nivi is doing... Doesnt she care for Viren and his love a bit??? Is Dwita everythng for her now??? Viren wants to take her out and she says go alone...
Is she sooo stupid that she doesnt understand her hus??? I know she loves the baby but still there is a LIMIT!!!
Gosh Nivi im really really upset with you... Uve never understood Viren!!! Thts sooo bad!!Cry

@ red...it's called transference. Nivi off course loves the baby but she is doing too much, going overboard to compensate for Divya not being in their lives. It comes from her own inate sense of guilt, the belief she was responsible. If only the sisters got a chance to talk properly, clear the air before Divya died...it has nothing to do with her love for viren, to her way of thinking he is adult, he knows she is here but this baby is helpless so she feels the need to be around her 24/7.

So we'll be seeing all this and more till something or someone snaps Nivi out of this...hopefully, not another Viren accident!Big smileWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samirah23

samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I think in this guilt also comes with Nivi knowing what it's like to live without a mother, and wants to do her best to compensate for the baby not having her mother.

All new parents go through a phase where the mother is more concerned about the baby than is medically or emotionally necessary.  It takes time for a woman to learn to balance her life.  With this guilt, it will take longer.  But, if VD speaks with her and reasons with her or even DS, then I think that will start to bring some sense in her head ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaDreamygal301

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Nivi is going after her man Siddharth!LOL

She will never be happy until she gets her man back.

She once gave (I won't say she give up on Sid...NO!) her best friend...her love of her life...to her sister because of her obsession. In return she gave her a gift...a baby!Embarrassed

CC still not understanding...she is only making her son's life miserable. This CC is a fool (she is a good performer I do like her). You know how they say, "what goes around comes around". Meaning what you do to someone else will come back at you. When you treat someone wrong it comes back around too 10 times harder than ever. She destroyed Nivi and Sid's happiness at the same time her own son get married to (her worst enemy) Nivi and brought her back at her. CC is thinking she is making Nivi's life miserable at the same time Nivi is making CC's life in hell!LOL

Girls why can't you not understand this concepts? Its look more like guilt but it's nothing but pay back or lessons. CCma is the only person can undue this mess!Smile

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Now i don't thnk it is abt guilt anymore , It is pure obession , SIMPLY PURE OBESSION . 2dy d way She behaved wid viren n every1  , it was clearly seen as a obession .

God knows wht she is dong ? She herself runing her married life , Viren will understand her there is no doubt but uptil when ? there is some limit of everythng n Viren 2 hav some limit of tolerating dis . hu much he will handle it by adjusting ? Nivi hav 2 realize it soon otherwise she gonna pay for it , CC already dong her CRAP .

Poor Viren wanted tht Nivi shld spent some time before he goes 2 office , when he comes back , he was tired  then also his eyes were searchng for only 1 person thatzz NIVEDITA . He loves her so much more then himself but if CC constatntly will hammer him by her CRAP then till when he will Stop it getting into his mind ? At sometime he gonna believe it . So Nivi shld realize it soon , isse pehle ki der ho jayye .

Go to top