What is Nivedita Viren Sood doing???

Posted: 12 years ago
I seriously dont understand what Nivi is doing... Doesnt she care for Viren and his love a bit??? Is Dwita everythng for her now??? Viren wants to take her out and she says go alone...
Is she sooo ignorant that she doesnt understand her hus??? I know she loves the baby but still there is a LIMIT!!!
Gosh Nivi im really really upset with you... Uve never understood Viren!!! Thts sooo bad!!😭
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

I seriously dont understand what Nivi is doing... Doesnt she care for Viren and his love a bit??? Is Dwita everythng for her now??? Viren wants to take her out and she says go alone...
Is she sooo stupid that she doesnt understand her hus??? I know she loves the baby but still there is a LIMIT!!!
Gosh Nivi im really really upset with you... Uve never understood Viren!!! Thts sooo bad!!😭

I agree with u MAYURIKTA DI...hope u dont mind meh calling u MAYURIKTA DI...nice post...totally agreee with u...dont knw wht is wrong with her...
ya i think now viren would get insecure about nivi sid relation plus he is feeling neglected...nivi is behaving very strange...
Read the updates. Want a NivRen confrontation right now. But I'm glad elders have identified Nivi has a problem now for the solution.
Ekta.. this is what i am saying since yesteday

Todays epi showed that Nivi who does things perfect is crossing limits cause of the subconscious guilt...she thinks everyone is happy with her taking care of the child and so is Viren...

Nivi who used to understand people around has forgotten them completely...i dont think this happens in normal conditions

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vids08

Read the updates. Want a NivRen confrontation right now. But I'm glad elders have identified Nivi has a problem now for the solution.

VD has definitely identified it... but how long is she going to keep quite...

NT dadi suspects it .. hope NT dadi knows the whole truth
havn't watched today's epi...wht..nivi doesn't agree to go out with viren...i can understand now nivi is totally engrossed with dwita...bt i don't want to see a rift btw nivren bcz of tht chweet little baby...so as vids said want a nivren confrontation right now...does not want a third person like CC  btw nivren...i hope the elders will do something..bcz they understood tht dwita is unknowingly becoming a wall btw nivi and viren...so they will find some solution...!!hope for the best...want to see nivren happy...!!
nivi is still in guilt mode...i suspect a confrontation scene soon...maybe with viren or nt dadi..
Originally posted by Kinma

I agree with u MAYURIKTA DI...hope u dont mind meh calling u MAYURIKTA DI...nice post...totally agreee with u...dont knw wht is wrong with her...

Call me Ekta di... Thts better😆
Wats ur name btw?
Ekta, if you do not mind can you please remove the "S" word from your post for Nivi. It does not seem right to call names... And we do not want to get any kind of warnings for just this simple reason. You know there are other group(s) who are just sitting and waiting for such opportunities. We - NiVren - fans have been very careful in not using such language so why spoil that and the environment of this wonderful forum where we act like mature beings...I hope you d onot mind and understand from where I am coming.
Yes, we have full right to criticze our characters whom we love so much but in a positive way.. No bad names please...