Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB: Sid to die (Page 3)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hmmm. Well, Maithli can always come back. I guess Piya will be rescued . Abhay will get frozen in snow . Leap will happen and Abhay will come back - but maybe faking a doppelganger and refusing that he is a vampire or Abhay. By then, Piya maybe going berserk the Bella way with werewolves keeping her company.

I mean, it could be a whole new love story for Abhay and Piya, where Abhay might refuse that he is Abhay at all.

JUST GUESSING.

So u mean to say they'll go the New moon way..

I wanted them to show a Bitchy ,Metz..But they have totally changed the concept..
Abhay acting as if a Human n not remembering Pia is of less possibility..But u never knw the makers n their mind...Confused
As the story is taking a new turn I want Pia to be out of that coffin..any how..
And Abhay will be frozen..?? OohGod..mean Leap is fixed...
May be I guess It can be Pia to forget him..or she with the help of the coming Wolfy..She can join up the search team..
Fighting all the hurdles in btw her n him.. !!
But they won't shw any Rani of Jhasi in her..nor her blood is that powerful to have superpowers..!!
Anyways Lets see how'll Abhay wuld be unfrozen...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesDark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by abhaylove

Sid is leaving ..metz will exit ...piya is in coffin & abhay is frozen . ROFLWearwolf ...i guess none is there just the eye for one or two episode LOLLOLLOLLOL.

let see

Hey come on fiends..lets not make a conclusion..yaar story aur bhi awesome hoga and as fo rsid you all know why he is leaving na..so CHILL..& Archi..dont wprry dear you can watch him in that new show as well & enjoy PKYEK withVIvu & all of us..DOUBEL DHAMAKA FOR YOU YAAR ..!!
Hmm not worrying but some time tracks are not complete ...and sort of metz was intresting to watch . some bitchness with power can be enjoyed ...Vivian ShockedShocked...am only intrested in abhya LOL..jokking

Looking forward to this ...i am sure cv will come out intresting WinkLOLLOL

Edited by abhaylove - 17 May 2011 at 4:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Ohh goood kya schoking news hai yaar ! ShockedCry
Sid will die ??? Ohhh nooo Cry Honnestly sometime he's very Silly but phir be I love him Heart
Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCry
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
This means Leap is definitely fixed ..
Sid is diein' , Abhay will get frozen in the snow , Piya in cOffin ? Might be werewolves resCue Piya and then Piya will rescue Abhay ..  A New Love story will begin of Abhiya ...
but ,
wanna see how'll Abhay would be unfrozen ...
Story is goin' super duper fast ...

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 17 May 2011 at 5:56am
DarlingSarun IF-Dazzler
DarlingSarun
DarlingSarun

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Is there any possibility of Abhay burrying himself in snow, like suicidal attempt when he couldn't find Piya or thinking she is dead.(like twilight)

He dont want to live without Piya. Yday he made that clear. So, I'm really having this doubt. I'm sure,Pia will be saved by someone.

Metz exit , may be the vampire slayer is the reason.???

Wow this is going to be interesting.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

ok excited to see this now, especially the fight between abahy and sid, that would indeed be rocking

lets see what happens with abhay piya and also metz, she will make an exit but can come back anytime naa,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index