India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB: Sid to die (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Hmmm. Well, Maithli can always come back. I guess Piya will be rescued . Abhay will get frozen in snow . Leap will happen and Abhay will come back - but maybe faking a doppelganger and refusing that he is a vampire or Abhay. By then, Piya maybe going berserk the Bella way with werewolves keeping her company.

I mean, it could be a whole new love story for Abhay and Piya, where Abhay might refuse that he is Abhay at all.

JUST GUESSING.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesDark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Sid will die toh old news..but why all these new twist??Will Abhay be frozen  and Piya will be in coffin for a year??Angry

ANd if Maithli to exit then what was the need to bring her back??Chehra dikhane ke liya? Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

amazingpiya Newbie
amazingpiya
amazingpiya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Abhay n Piya will happen then.But I'll miss Sid.He acted nicely.Congrats Sidharth for getting new show.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hmmm. Well, Maithli can always come back. I guess Piya will be rescued . Abhay will get frozen in snow . Leap will happen and Abhay will come back - but maybe faking a doppelganger and refusing that he is a vampire or Abhay. By then, Piya maybe going berserk the Bella way with werewolves keeping her company.

I mean, it could be a whole new love story for Abhay and Piya, where Abhay might refuse that he is Abhay at all.

JUST GUESSING.

Wohaaa..POCZ..I am feeling so happy and proud that I exactly thought like you THE SAME WAY ..just read my comment in that TB section..I just wrote the same..BUT NOT AS PERFECT LIKE YOU..sweetheart..adn I AM SO SO SO EXCITED WITH THIS NEWS..I mean it..What about you dear..that will be awesome..na..!!Day Dreaming

TheBlackJaguar

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Sid is leaving ..metz will exit ...piya is in coffin & abhay is frozen . ROFLWearwolf ...i guess none is there just the eye for one or two episode LOLLOLLOLLOL.

let see ...but why they make tracks move so fast ...and seems to incomplete sometime .

THanks for the article

Edited by abhaylove - 17 May 2011 at 4:15am
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Sid is leaving ..metz will exit ...piya is in coffin & abhay is frozen . ROFLWearwolf ...i guess none is there just the eye for one or two episode LOLLOLLOLLOL.

let see

Hey come on fiends..lets not make a conclusion..yaar story aur bhi awesome hoga and as fo rsid you all know why he is leaving na..so CHILL..& Archi..dont wprry dear you can watch him in that new show as well & enjoy PKYEK withVIvu & all of us..DOUBEL DHAMAKA FOR YOU YAAR ..!!
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
OMG!

So this is the beginning of the mature dark romance...okay fine..but err..where are the villains?? :P 

But isn't this a bit too fast for an Ekta soap? :P Just kidding, but really, I mean I was expecting Metz track to go on..
and what about the werewolves and vampy superiors..i don't want their track to end for goodness sake! :O I mean it's barely even begun. :P

Whatever happens..all the best to PKYEK and Abhiya and hope the track manages to hold our interest. :) Plus..we besharams nevermind more sizzle. ;)
We'll miss you Siddy boy! :(

copy-pasted from what i wrote on TB article. LOL Smile
Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Waiting for AbhIya story...If they are going to start this..then I am hyper excited with this..but will miss Sid and Metz...Agar Metz exit hi karegi toh vapas laya hi kyun? Chehra dikhane ke liye?ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index