Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hmmm. Well, Maithli can always come back. I guess Piya will be rescued . Abhay will get frozen in snow . Leap will happen and Abhay will come back - but maybe faking a doppelganger and refusing that he is a vampire or Abhay. By then, Piya maybe going berserk the Bella way with werewolves keeping her company.

I mean, it could be a whole new love story for Abhay and Piya, where Abhay might refuse that he is Abhay at all.

JUST GUESSING.

Wohaaa..POCZ..I am feeling so happy and proud that I exactly thought like you THE SAME WAY ..just read my comment in that TB section..I just wrote the same..BUT NOT AS PERFECT LIKE YOU..sweetheart..adn I AM SO SO SO EXCITED WITH THIS NEWS..I mean it..What about you dear..that will be awesome..na..!!😍
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sid is leaving ..metz will exit ...piya is in coffin & abhay is frozen . 🀣Wearwolf ...i guess none is there just the eye for one or two episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

let see ...but why they make tracks move so fast ...and seems to incomplete sometime .

THanks for the article

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Sid is leaving ..metz will exit ...piya is in coffin & abhay is frozen . 🀣Wearwolf ...i guess none is there just the eye for one or two episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

let see

Hey come on fiends..lets not make a conclusion..yaar story aur bhi awesome hoga and as fo rsid you all know why he is leaving na..so CHILL..& Archi..dont wprry dear you can watch him in that new show as well & enjoy PKYEK withVIvu & all of us..DOUBEL DHAMAKA FOR YOU YAAR ..!!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!

So this is the beginning of the mature dark romance...okay fine..but err..where are the villains?? :P 

But isn't this a bit too fast for an Ekta soap? :P Just kidding, but really, I mean I was expecting Metz track to go on..
and what about the werewolves and vampy superiors..i don't want their track to end for goodness sake! :O I mean it's barely even begun. :P

Whatever happens..all the best to PKYEK and Abhiya and hope the track manages to hold our interest. :) Plus..we besharams nevermind more sizzle. ;)
We'll miss you Siddy boy! :(

copy-pasted from what i wrote on TB article. πŸ˜† πŸ˜Š
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting for AbhIya story...If they are going to start this..then I am hyper excited with this..but will miss Sid and Metz...Agar Metz exit hi karegi toh vapas laya hi kyun? Chehra dikhane ke liye?🀣
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hmmm. Well, Maithli can always come back. I guess Piya will be rescued . Abhay will get frozen in snow . Leap will happen and Abhay will come back - but maybe faking a doppelganger and refusing that he is a vampire or Abhay. By then, Piya maybe going berserk the Bella way with werewolves keeping her company.

I mean, it could be a whole new love story for Abhay and Piya, where Abhay might refuse that he is Abhay at all.

JUST GUESSING.

So u mean to say they'll go the New moon way..

I wanted them to show a Bitchy ,Metz..But they have totally changed the concept..
Abhay acting as if a Human n not remembering Pia is of less possibility..But u never knw the makers n their mind...πŸ˜•
As the story is taking a new turn I want Pia to be out of that coffin..any how..
And Abhay will be frozen..?? OohGod..mean Leap is fixed...
May be I guess It can be Pia to forget him..or she with the help of the coming Wolfy..She can join up the search team..
Fighting all the hurdles in btw her n him.. !!
But they won't shw any Rani of Jhasi in her..nor her blood is that powerful to have superpowers..!!
Anyways Lets see how'll Abhay wuld be unfrozen...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey come on fiends..lets not make a conclusion..yaar story aur bhi awesome hoga and as fo rsid you all know why he is leaving na..so CHILL..& Archi..dont wprry dear you can watch him in that new show as well & enjoy PKYEK withVIvu & all of us..DOUBEL DHAMAKA FOR YOU YAAR ..!!

Hmm not worrying but some time tracks are not complete ...and sort of metz was intresting to watch . some bitchness with power can be enjoyed ...Vivian 😲😲...am only intrested in abhya πŸ˜†..jokking

Looking forward to this ...i am sure cv will come out intresting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh goood kya schoking news hai yaar ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜­
Sid will die ??? Ohhh nooo πŸ˜­ Honnestly sometime he's very πŸ€ͺ but phir be I love him β€οΈ
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This means Leap is definitely fixed ..
Sid is diein' , Abhay will get frozen in the snow , Piya in cOffin ? Might be werewolves resCue Piya and then Piya will rescue Abhay ..  A New Love story will begin of Abhiya ...
but ,
wanna see how'll Abhay would be unfrozen ...
Story is goin' super duper fast ...

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is there any possibility of Abhay burrying himself in snow, like suicidal attempt when he couldn't find Piya or thinking she is dead.(like twilight)

He dont want to live without Piya. Yday he made that clear. So, I'm really having this doubt. I'm sure,Pia will be saved by someone.

Metz exit , may be the vampire slayer is the reason.???

Wow this is going to be interesting.