India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karnika on Pre-Award RedCarpet/Mirror Seg:SBS-17/5

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

SBS - Karnika were on Red carpert of Pre - Award Function Party of Gold awards Which gonna held soon...

As always Masti ke mare - Ye dono bechare.Embarrassed...They were looking totaly stunning in black ... They seemed with Mukti & Billu..Than They were doing masti with Karan wahi also...

As We all know How everyone cracks a jokes on Karan Wahi & KSG bondEmbarrassed..Karnika was teasing KW over It..SBS asked KW  Where is KaranTongue ...So KW said  -Ye bhi to Karan hai !EmbarrassedLOL(our KKEmbarrassed)

OMG !!  and KK -  is like Me Who - waisa nahi hu..!LOL  I loved Kriti here..She was also
like Aree ye nahi who nahi Hai !!..Lolzz..That was true Fan..!LOL KW was like Why everyone is teasing me naming Karan - is there any Paln..And Karnika was like - Yeah It is..Since Its Saas -Bahu Aur Sazish...so...TongueLOL

* Edited * Another Seg on SBS..How teleland Actors loves Mirrors...Karnika were also there... 

Kritika took a Mirror start saying Let me check my lipstic is it proper or not ! EmbarrassedWinkLOL..and Shes says  Now If I got it..Let me use It..Tongue.Soon Karan took away mirror from her...And Kritz  -Dekha ! Ab pata chala Muje do khante Kyu Lagte hai.. Meanwhile they broke the Mirror which was joint frm B/w While struggling to see in Mirror simultaneously  LOLLOLLOLLolzz...

Mukti also took mirror and start see in It..Meanwhile Billu was also looking in to It..so Karan said -Tu Kya Dekh raha hai !LOL

Karan - Yeah First I m an actor and second I m self obsessed kind of person.WinkEmbarrassed...I'll need big Mirror actully... Kriti was telling about Karan  -that Yeah When ever Karan is in his make up room..While talking he keeps on looking at Mirror...Who Aapse baat bhi Mirror me dekhke hi
Karta haiLOLEmbarrassed...Bat I think We are actors and We are allowed for That..Right.. Big smile

I'll  post Link Soon..I missed starting part Since Dint knew SBS gonna show KarniKa also..So catched It  bit later...Post link for all..Embarrassed

*Link Updates* : Credit Shibz & Anupa...Thaks a Lot guys...Big smileEmbarrassed

Originally posted by shibz

herez the video guyz... enjoy!!

Originally posted by Anupa28

link SBS 17th May...Boro Plus Red carpet

http://desi-links.info/youtube.php?id=7Iql81_sbis

http://desi-links.info/youtube.php?id=TtcyWdOTymk

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 17 May 2011 at 9:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

theresa28silverleavesMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-piamistxXxNoreen786xXxtanu111a-sia--jas-ipkknd06-Olly-glitter567SalluTheUlluarjuhi4evamandy0310cuttieeAnjali96shibz

princess281995 Groupbie
princess281995
princess281995

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
yaaa totally loved d segment...karanika r always in masti mood...:P:P bdw can u tell me ki jab dey were talking 2 karan wahi tab kritika uch bolti h...aur karan use wahaan se le jaata h...wat was dat??plsss reply...i didn't hear properly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
hehe ya karan is hilarious!..in the starting when sbs asked karan wat will he flaunt in the party!..he replied he will flaunt his ''legs''ROFL...karan was too much!..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-SalluTheUlluarjuhi4evaAnjali96shibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanxxx alott sweetgirl!!

Thoughts of KW:
'omg yr..main kahan aake phas gya!?? Maine pichle janam mein kya paap kiya tha jo harr jagah Karan's hi mil jaate hai meri taang kheechne ke liyeROFL..
Aur yahan pe to uski GF bhi hai usko support krne ke liye...meri GF kab aayegi?? God plzz mujhe in Karans se bachao!!'ROFL..

ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistMsFuzzybear69Anupa28SalluTheUllu-SweetGirl-Anjali96shibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@olly... Karani is not 2 much he is three much!!!!
ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-SalluTheUlluAnjali96

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@naina!..ROFL...ya three much!..ROFL..but i think its infinity much!..ROFL..he is one and only!..karan who can do all this1..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist-SweetGirl-Anjali96

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@olly... Yeah he is the original piece in the world...!! Karan ke jaisa aur koi nhi hai!!EmbarrassedROFL..ROFL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-Anjali96

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
ROFL..why dun we do petition for a show named ''karan kundra jaisa koi nahi'' i bet it will gain ''TRPS''ROFL..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aaratichallapiamistMsFuzzybear69SalluTheUlluarjuhi4eva-SweetGirl-mandy0310Anjali96

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index