•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!...IAM SHOCKED TO SEE THT THIS CHOTI BAHU HAS OVER TAKEN PAVITRA RISHTA...😡...AND NOTHING IS IN CB ...CB IZ MUCH MOREEE BORING THAN PAVITRA RISHTA ...IS KA ACTOR TO LIPSTICK LGATA HAI EUUU😕...PLZZZ PR FANS JAGO...WE HV TO INCREASE PAVITRA RISHTA RANKING ND ALSO SUSHITAS RANKING...SO PLZZZ RATE ON CHASKA METER ...AND COMMENT ON SUSHITAS PROFILE...THIS IS REQ PLZZZ DO THIS IF U R A FAN OF SUSHITA😊
😡Edited by sparklingeyes - 12 years ago
Pls you are hurting CB fans
Ok let me tell you aiming don't fell bad and if u fell also it is ok buz u have hurt us also
If u tell there is nothing is there in choti bahu than PR is being dragged and too mich drama also so pls don't hurt the CB fans

Do we complain when PR is on top? i guess PR fans have started getting inferiority complex because CB has come on top.This proves that CB is far better than PR. 
Dear CBians, plz don't bash PR or Sushant and plz don't reply here.It will create further fight.As we love CB and got hurt by the comment of the TS ,the PR fans fans will also be hurted if we bash PR or its actors.So plz don't reply in this thread.
Hey dear your post is hurting CB fans...Actors of both the shows work very hard😊.. We should not criticize in a way which would hurt others😊..Their are people who watch both the shows... So please dont hurt others😊
don't dare talking about my CB like this..who the hell are you...the truth is bitter always.,and the truth is CHOTI BAHU is number 1 tv show in whole telly industry...this post shows the cheap mantelity of PR supporters...DO HELL WITH YOUR PR...PLZ STAY AWAY FROM MY AVINA...AND FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT IS AVI'S NATURAL LIPCOLOUR...DON'T DARE TO TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THIS...VERNA TUMHARE PAVITR RISHTA KE LEAD ACTORS KI ITNI BJAYENGE KI SUNTE SUNTE THAK JAOGE..LEKIN UNKI KMIYA KHTAM NHI HONGi...so keep your mouth shut...and one thing...i hate PR from the bottum of my heart...plz don't FORCE cbsian to show their DABANG CHARACTER...Edited by radev85 - 12 years ago
i do not like PR becoz in PR all members are that family jab dekho rote rehte h aur kya karte hai wo  unko rone ke siva kuch ni aata serial me & for your kind information PR is so  boring & actors is also boring hate them so muchhh PR is a rotru family so shut your  dirty mouth warna aur abse cb ke bare me ya avina ke bare me kehne ki galti mat karna dirty mouth &  har kisi ke nahi hote aise lipcolor tumhare sushant ke bhi nahi kismat walon ke hote hai Edited by Radev_AvinaFan - 12 years ago
Arey yaar, some crazy fan has written abt ranking ang you guys are reacting to useless post 😆
sab serial ek jaise hote hai, and PR and CB are ek hi pariwar ke, sop just chill 😆
no need to bash other shows ...

not allowed...

Closed