India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Not to be rude

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
but why is everyone like ahhh why is rajshri so upset and crying.  I know she cries a lot but still HER CHILD lost HER CHILD, she is bound to be upset. I understand everyone wants naitik and akshara together and it makes sense as well. But when a child is able to cry in their mothers lap it does lessen the sadness on that person as well. Also I am not saying she shouldn't be with naitik at all. But her mother and husband can really help her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shraddha_chhitarainy.dayskingini_aardramayur_shanak_deepshi_--Sari--

aksharafan Senior Member
aksharafan
aksharafan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
i totaly agree!she is her daughter aftrall!!!!!!Ermm

lata was just fab in previous 2epi!!! specialy yestrday wen she hugs aksh n cant evn look in her eyes!!!!brilliantly done!!!!!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardranoor321

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharafan

i totaly agree!she is her daughter aftrall!!!!!!Ermm

lata was just fab in previous 2epi!!! specialy yestrday wen she hugs aksh n cant evn look in her eyes!!!!brilliantly done!!!!!!!Clap
yes she was brilliant  (only yesterday)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Agree with you on this one; husband & mother always are a great support in such situations. Maybe her role as a mom is overshadowed in this case because of her irritating chinta karna which has been overdone by the CV'sDead

When Rajsri cries over her daughters suffering it's considered irritating. She has made mistakes like jasoosi w/bhola, not letting Varsha go to her maayka etc. She is human. She has acknowledged her mistakes & apologized too. We as audience probably are not able to forgive her as she is the mother in this case. Maybe the same behavior from the saas is acceptable coz that is expected/normal coming from a saasConfused Just my theory...   

Edited by FLGators - 17 May 2011 at 7:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321_charu_remosalsa

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I agree...Rajshri is after all Aksh's mom...I dont see how Aksh visiting her mom can harm her Confused. Rajshri is not so dumb that she will remind Aksh of what all happened...she would be the happiest to see Aksh smile. She is only suggesting a scene change which is good...going over there for few hours or even a day would be ok. 

--Sari--noor321

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Agree with you on this one; husband & mother always are a great support in such situations. Maybe her role as a mom is overshadowed in this case because of her irritating chinta karna which has been overdone by the CV'sDead

When Rajsri cries over her daughters suffering it's considered irritating. She has made mistakes like jasoosi w/bhola, not letting Varsha go to her maayka etc. She is human. She has acknowledged her mistakes & apologized too. We as audience probably are not able to forgive her as she is the mother in this case. Maybe the same behavior from the saas is acceptable coz that is expected/normal coming from a saasConfused Just my theory...   

i agree with u fully...yaa her this mistake has created a lil bad place in audience for her..

& in this condition...u will need ur mother & husband only more, then anyone else

--Sari--noor321

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
she was worried for varsha thats why she din't let her go to mayaka, bcoz varsha is alone at her mom place..(only varsha and her mom) sometime her mom is out n varsha was alone .i think that concern was fair .In mash. mention there r lot of people who can take care of varsha...and that was the case during preg. after that she didn;t stop varsha infact somtime varsha herself don't wanna go...
i must say i like rajshree more than gayatri...

noor321

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@swatikr12 ...If Rajshri is that careful towards AkshiEmbarrassed, then, i don't think even Varsha's mom will be ungrateful towards her own daughterSmile

all mothers cares for their daughter a lot, & specially when she is becom'g a momSmile

But, cv's have shown it to us in diff way

noor321

Go to top