tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
arohi is immature before arjun .i m really in luv with her carefree n sweet nature but it makes her irresponsible too. in yesterday epi when arjun was going to get food he thought that arohi would b worried so he left a note but arohi did not use her brain n a little resposibility while going to call her daddu. sumtym she acts so childish n i really wan her to grow a little bcoz it will create probs in our arjuhi life. i know arjun is here to take care of her in every possible way but arohi needs to be mature. Edited by tanu111a - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu.. Bt thats why we love arohi!! Agr woh badi ho jayegi to itni immaturness kisme dekhne ko milegi??🤣..🤣..
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good point tanu.

but she turns mature when needed during this whole period. when she is around arjun she feels safe & knows he is their for her so rather than immature i would say she relies on him to handle all situations. but her this attitude is why we love her & that will always remain.
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=tanu111a]arohi is immature before arjun .i m really in luv with her carefree n sweet nature but it makes her irresponsible too. in yesterday epi when arjun was going to get good 😛(u mean food) koi baat nahi  edit kar lena but food is good
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Yes at times she can be immature and childish but I think she has come a long way from the way she used to be. Arjun has changed her for the better, she's shown a lot of growth since Arjun went to jail.
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tanu.. sahi bola.. arohi har waqt jhansi ki rani bante phirti hai, par arjun ke saamne aisi nadaaniya karti hai!! its irritating n sweet too.. its like with him, she can make all the mistakes she wants coz he will always be her safety net n shield ❤️
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ditto to all the comments...nice post taanu...