~ ll Rango Ki Mehfil - The Gulaal CC ll ~ - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Guys there is another thread about saving Gulaal. Please just take couple minutes to post here. It's better to have tried at least than to regret thinking we never did anything

http://forum.startv.in/showthread.php?p=1949581#post1949581

(You can log in through your FB or register which takes literally 30 seconds)

reemz i have tried several times to register but each time there is some problem in registration dont know wht to do ????
omg. star plus is sooo stupid! 
btw, thanks for the claps! :D 

oh and today, i rated on the chaskameter like 80 times! are 46 times yesterday!!! hahahah!!!
Shrusti, it does seem like its on the cards.

arti07, do you try to log in through FB?? Try that if you haven't yet.
Originally posted by shalini92

omg. star plus is sooo stupid! 
btw, thanks for the claps! :D 

oh and today, i rated on the chaskameter like 80 times! are 46 times yesterday!!! hahahah!!!

πŸ˜† Only one vote per member is counted...πŸ˜ƒ

kkk ...i have tried to login thorgh fb they say  u cant post through this id ...how on earth this happen i didnt even wrote a single thing on sp before...i think these dev team is totally nuts...anyways i have posted my comments on main site and continue to do so Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago

hell star plus y cant they leave this show and us alone...whts their probs...humari devrani, naina , tede mede sapne are getting extension...who on the earth watches this show...just cut any of the crap and give the time slot to gulaal  but no sp is really trying our patience really disgust me to no end😑😑😑😑

hey neil pari ! i came across a video  randomly watching youtube thought to share it with you

guess who there?????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

who is neil pari??

YOUπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OH HAHA!!! i thought it was me, but then srush thought it was someone else... LOL... that's why i got confused... 
back to the video, i wish i was the one sitting on his lap! πŸ˜†
hahaha!!!
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago

OH HAHA!!! i thought it was me, but then srush thought it was someone else... LOL... that's why i got confused... 
back to the video, i wish i was the one sitting on his lap! πŸ˜†
hahaha!!!

when did I say it was someone else??πŸ˜•