Gulaal

India-Forums

   
Gulaal
Gulaal

~ ll Rango Ki Mehfil - The Gulaal CC ll ~ (Page 110)

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 8599

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by truedecent

Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by truedecent

aray u log idhar ho... oh n geeshu ka VM dekhna hai mujhe, abhi thori dair men dekhun gi, me so excited to see her VM Big smile me like jumping, geesh ka new VM Big smile n srush ka bhi new VM aya, geesh ka bhi, yipppyyy Big smile


yes..yes..today VM day..hai..kya..sabhi publish kar rahe hai..tum kab karogi...QuestionErmm

hehehehe not today, abhi to new VM is not complete, but soon it vl insha Allah Tongue n me agayi siree Big smile

Hey Kiran I want ur VM as soon as possible...We want 2 more VMs to complete 100VMs on our Gulaal VM collection...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kreakiran_trudecent

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 5726

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hahahahaha oh yar this has become like ususal to us all Shocked LOL har day koi na koi post like nahi kar paa raha hota, aray y this rule has been made Embarrassed acha chalo me going, raat men aoon gi, take care Smile n siree achanak kahan chali gayi Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshuchweetu

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 5726

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Originally posted by truedecent

Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by truedecent

aray u log idhar ho... oh n geeshu ka VM dekhna hai mujhe, abhi thori dair men dekhun gi, me so excited to see her VM Big smile me like jumping, geesh ka new VM Big smile n srush ka bhi new VM aya, geesh ka bhi, yipppyyy Big smile


yes..yes..today VM day..hai..kya..sabhi publish kar rahe hai..tum kab karogi...QuestionErmm

hehehehe not today, abhi to new VM is not complete, but soon it vl insha Allah Tongue n me agayi siree Big smile

Hey Kiran I want ur VM as soon as possible...We want 2 more VMs to complete 100VMs on our Gulaal VM collection...

yaar itni jaldi kaise doon Confused, hey mera 100 pe ayega bas, i booked the place LOL chalo me trying my best k kal post kar dun Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshuchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 8599

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by truedecent

hahahahaha oh yar this has become like ususal to us all Shocked LOL har day koi na koi post like nahi kar paa raha hota, aray y this rule has been made Embarrassed acha chalo me going, raat men aoon gi, take care Smile n siree achanak kahan chali gayi Embarrassed
I also can't like Siree's post now...chii...ok we vl meet at night...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 8599

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by truedecent

Originally posted by Geeshani

Originally posted by truedecent

Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by truedecent

aray u log idhar ho... oh n geeshu ka VM dekhna hai mujhe, abhi thori dair men dekhun gi, me so excited to see her VM Big smile me like jumping, geesh ka new VM Big smile n srush ka bhi new VM aya, geesh ka bhi, yipppyyy Big smile


yes..yes..today VM day..hai..kya..sabhi publish kar rahe hai..tum kab karogi...QuestionErmm

hehehehe not today, abhi to new VM is not complete, but soon it vl insha Allah Tongue n me agayi siree Big smile

Hey Kiran I want ur VM as soon as possible...We want 2 more VMs to complete 100VMs on our Gulaal VM collection...

yaar itni jaldi kaise doon Confused, hey mera 100 pe ayega bas, i booked the place LOL chalo me trying my best k kal post kar dun Embarrassed
Just try...ok i vll keep that place for u...so ur VM vl b 100VM...ok?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentchweetu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Joined: 30 September 2010
Posts: 9469

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keithuu

Sachi...gullu kesudi se jalti hai...Angry
She's super concerned ki kesudi usse champudi ko cheen legi...
hey keithu tumne pucha tha na gullu kyun kesu se jalti hai ye lo reason-
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentGeeshuchweetu

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 5726

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Originally posted by truedecent

Originally posted by Geeshani

Originally posted by truedecent

Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by truedecent

aray u log idhar ho... oh n geeshu ka VM dekhna hai mujhe, abhi thori dair men dekhun gi, me so excited to see her VM Big smile me like jumping, geesh ka new VM Big smile n srush ka bhi new VM aya, geesh ka bhi, yipppyyy Big smile


yes..yes..today VM day..hai..kya..sabhi publish kar rahe hai..tum kab karogi...QuestionErmm

hehehehe not today, abhi to new VM is not complete, but soon it vl insha Allah Tongue n me agayi siree Big smile

Hey Kiran I want ur VM as soon as possible...We want 2 more VMs to complete 100VMs on our Gulaal VM collection...

yaar itni jaldi kaise doon Confused, hey mera 100 pe ayega bas, i booked the place LOL chalo me trying my best k kal post kar dun Embarrassed
Just try...ok i vll keep that place for u...so ur VM vl b 100VM...ok?Embarrassed

yeaaayyy, yippy yippy yipppyyy me so happpyyy  Dancing Party thanku thanku thanku so much geesh Big smile n yes vl meet at night Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshuchweetu

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 5726

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by Keithuu

Sachi...gullu kesudi se jalti hai...Angry
She's super concerned ki kesudi usse champudi ko cheen legi...
hey keithu tumne pucha tha na gullu kyun kesu se jalti hai ye lo reason-
LOL

n do u know chaitali who made this Wink???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshuchweetu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index