Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: truedecent

hi ji hi, aj kya haal hen sab k episode dekh kar?

just like this...crazy eyes smiley
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
n thanku ji thanku for calling me master mind, mi think CVs also saw this pic jabhi brought kesudi in the serial 😆
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

yes yar, but the best thing, kesuda is back, oh i loved the way he said, ab main tujh se door rahunga, shayad isi se tujhe teri khushi mil jaye, bas... ab khush !!!

hi..to all.😃...yup..yup..woh line tho perfect punch hai..yaar..dracula ke liye..atleast there is crack in d great wall of Talsagara...😆

Originally posted by: chweetu

hi..to all.😃...yup..yup..woh line tho perfect punch hai..yaar..dracula ke liye..atleast there is crack in d great wall of Talsagara...😆

yes yar, she felt bad n first time kesar made her shut up !!! its always she who gets to speak the last line in a conversation, today it was kesar, ahhh me so happy for that, he was right, zyada meetha zeher ban jata hai, stupid gullu 🤢
chweetu thumbnail

yes yar, she felt bad n first time kesar made her shut up !!! its always she who gets to speak the last line in a conversation, today it was kesar, ahhh me so happy for that, he was right, zyada meetha zeher ban jata hai, stupid gullu 🤢

yes..yaar..now I wanna..see gullu after kesu..serving him breakfast n lunch...n looking for him all d time...😳😆

Geeshu thumbnail

Hi siree...Hi Kiran...🤗...I love that last 5 min in today's epi...What a scene...Did u notice how that bunch of flowers made that scene soo emotional...omg i love that scene soo much...😳
Originally posted by: Geeshani

Hi siree...Hi Kiran...🤗...I love that last 5 min in today's epi...What a scene...Did u notice how that bunch of flowers made that scene soo emotional...omg i love that scene soo much...😳

hi geesh 🤗 yes yes yes, my eyes vr on the flowers only 😳 i was like aray gira na dena flowers ko, those vr imp part of the scene, aray mujhe yaad aya... i have made a gif image for u ppl... n forgot to post 😳
chweetu thumbnail

hi..geesha...dear...🤗yup..yup..he planted them on d table in a way..as if to show ..that dialogues from gullu are d last straw..to awake sense in him...how symbolic...😍

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chweetu

yes..yaar..now I wanna..see gullu after kesu..serving him breakfast n lunch...n looking for him all d time...😳😆

yes siree i also want it, ab gullu peche peche jaye us k n kesu lift na karaye use, phir maza ayega...
Geeshu thumbnail

hi geesh 🤗 yes yes yes, my eyes vr on the flowers only 😳 i was like aray gira na dena flowers ko, those vr imp part of the scene, aray mujhe yaad aya... i have made a gif image for u ppl... n forgot to post 😳

What?? Arrreee Post karo...Jaldi...😡