~ ll Rango Ki Mehfil - The Gulaal CC ll ~ - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
even in ek chaddar maili si rano daughter got married to her husband murderer...i m rooting for dulli since day 1...

Yes yes Arti..fab movie...I had a discussion with anu and trifolia...about the inspiration from ek chadar maili si and the murder angle...SO STILL HOPES FOR DULLI bcoz otherwise story mein kya bachega...Hey I think Gulaal is actually not ending coz all this cannot be sorted out by july end...Dulli would slacken and dampen the progress of Kes-gul and Talli and DUSHY RECONCILIATION and JK -Talli would be absolutely a treat to watch...Gulaal cv's are indeed smart..everything is inter related and they throw hints...and I don't thinkJK -Talli angle was introduced just for Talli's misery..Also everytime Talli alliance coming up Dushy is always the first one to answer...Sudha wants to get Talli married ASAP and Jk said she will get Dushy married before 3 months...I know this might sound stupid but I am very positive about Dulli

i love u piyun yes may be u r right, n yes i love this that CVs give us hints alwaysπŸ˜ƒn one thing i always have noted that talli n JK thing, i feel it is significant n not just yunhi shown to us, may be dulli is the next track per per per tallu to phir ghar men hi rahegi na😲

Are Tumhe kya laga Talli jaisi sundar,sushil,innocent smiling Terrorist se itni jaldi peecha chhuth jayega,,,,Tumhe pata nahi CV's ko usse kitna pyaar hai...Maxm screen space main lead na hote huye bhi le leti...Is ghar se jana itna asaan nahi hoga..Lets see age kya hota haiπŸ˜•Love you tooo Sunehri KIRANπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by chweetu

kiran..dear..belan means...ab tho kaho na...yeah..koi  murder mystery..thodi na hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n d rply is empty.....n IF ko cyber attack ho gaya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey siree sweety i also posted pic in my reply thr, i said thr that its a rolling pin, roti banate hen na jis se wo πŸ˜³ n cyber attack hahahahahha, but only for arti πŸ˜‰

he he he better she doesnt enter this post and see this nahi to ab tak kadai leke kar bhagti thi now i posted  belan. rolling pin... mera belan (rolling pin)  mere hi sar (head)  par padega ...

btw i love her very much

U need not to tell it sweety..dikhtha hai...😳
Originally posted by arti07

hell now y i-f is behind me...what have i done 😭 kabhi bhi neil peeche nahi padeta 😭

hahahahhaaha see arti IF is behind u now, run arti run πŸ˜† n neil ko choro, yahan to kesuda bhi peche nahi parta πŸ˜†
ok so jo bhi hoga talli ka hone waala pati ... make sure...lock sudha bhabhi inside the room and ask gullu and kesu to do kanyadaan so that kesu becomes official father and is gandi si love story ka hamesha k liye the end ho jaaye
Originally posted by manzilmukul

even in ek chaddar maili si rano daughter got married to her husband murderer...i m rooting for dulli since day 1...

[/QUOTE]

Yes yes Arti..fab movie...I had a discussion with anu and trifolia...about the inspiration from ek chadar maili si and the murder angle...SO STILL HOPES FOR DULLI bcoz otherwise story mein kya bachega...Hey I think Gulaal is actually not ending coz all this cannot be sorted out by july end...Dulli would slacken and dampen the progress of Kes-gul and Talli and DUSHY RECONCILIATION and JK -Talli would be absolutely a treat to watch...Gulaal cv's are indeed smart..everything is inter related and they throw hints...and I don't thinkJK -Talli angle was introduced just for Talli's misery..Also everytime Talli alliance coming up Dushy is always the first one to answer...Sudha wants to get Talli married ASAP and Jk said she will get Dushy married before 3 months...I know this might sound stupid but I am very positive about Dulli

[/QUOTE]

i love u piyun yes may be u r right, n yes i love this that CVs give us hints alwaysπŸ˜ƒn one thing i always have noted that talli n JK thing, i feel it is significant n not just yunhi shown to us, may be dulli is the next track per per per tallu to phir ghar men hi rahegi na😲

[/QUOTE]

Are Tumhe kya laga Talli jaisi sundar,sushil,innocent smiling Terrorist se itni jaldi peecha chhuth jayega,,,,Tumhe pata nahi CV's ko usse kitna pyaar hai...Maxm screen space main lead na hote huye bhi le leti...Is ghar se jana itna asaan nahi hoga..Lets see age kya hota haiπŸ˜•Love you tooo Sunehri KIRANπŸ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE]

oh yes yes piyu u r right, sari screen space usi ko de dete hen, CVs surely r so much impressed by her n abhi bhi she vl live in the house oh no, yani ab gullu kesu k bachon ko bhi yeh sab stories sunaye gi woh πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†
U know..in my language..belan ko 'Rottela karra' kehethe hai...🀣
Originally posted by arti07

ok so jo bhi hoga talli ka hone waala pati ... make sure...lock sudha bhabhi inside the room and ask gullu and kesu to do kanyadaan so that kesu becomes official father and is gandi si love story ka hamesha k liye the end ho jaaye

Wow..Aarti...such a brolliant thought..thats y..I want to see u in creatibe team...🀣..par mast idea hai..yaar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohhh how to pronounce it πŸ˜³ rottela i pronounced, how to pronounce karra?
hahahhahaha arti... kesu father n gandi love story haaahahahaha

n oho chalo me going, take care arti, siree, piyu, geeshu, shalu (her half an hour khatam nahi hua πŸ˜†), i love u all πŸ€— sweet dreams πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by truedecent - 12 years ago

dont let gulaal know this nahi to rottela karra se bahut karara ( eng translation:  really hard) maaregiπŸ˜‰