~ ll Rango Ki Mehfil - The Gulaal CC ll ~ - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sharneil92

where did this cursuda chai come from?πŸ€ͺ

u need a crash course kesuda is cursuda after being cursed by sudha chudail and he making chai is cursuda chai
Originally posted by arti07

eloji  now if i will not get a hug i will throw cv in river ...cv dare not u dont know u have invited darkest and wickedest demons now show us hug kiss and sr night 😑😑

Arti...hug tho door ki baath hai..now she got lil aware of his planniings to pataofying herr..I highly doubt her attitude after her friends leave(now dont beat me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

hey guys.. be back in half an hour... have to write posts on... ahem... somewhere else..πŸ˜‰
cya!πŸ€—
Originally posted by Geeshani

Wahhh wahhh wahhh...

hhahahahahahahahaah geesh πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

n shalu, yesterday v vr talking, i said shukar kesu demanded mojris in his bachpan thats y ab tak maar kha raha hai, agar thepla mang liya hota to curse ho ho k us ka name cursuda ho jata πŸ˜† n siree abhi abhi invented cursuda chai, n geesh gave the proof πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

u need a crash course kesuda is cursuda after being cursed by sudha chudail and he making chai is cursuda chai

this by far the weirdest thing i have ever had the opportunity to witness...πŸ˜•

u dont know see saw  siree so sweet...see saw means hanky panky ...πŸ˜†

and hein even kiran doent know i thought she is an expert πŸ˜‰

I know..re..Its all about CHII thoughts na..just want to skip d bit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chweetu

Arti...hug tho door ki baath hai..now she got lil aware of his planniings to pataofying herr..I highly doubt her attitude after her friends leave(now dont beat me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

bhaad mein jaaye gullu raani one more time she does nakhara i will personally call garden girl better i see meow and garden girl running around aam ka bageecha and singing piyu maari 😳😳
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago

u dont know see saw  siree so sweet...see saw means hanky panky ...πŸ˜†

and hein even kiran doent know i thought she is an expert πŸ˜‰

hahahahahahahhaa oye i m not an expert n i had understood see saw, wese i think gullu aik saw rakh k bethi gi, idhar kesar see (matlab jese abhi he just looks at her kabhi abhi kabhi baad men), udhar she used the saw on his neck, oh poor boy, his life in danger πŸ˜²
Originally posted by chweetu

I know..re..Its all about CHII thoughts na..just want to skip d bit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haila so u will watch kes-gul romance with closed eyesπŸ˜ƒ

bhaad mein jaaye gullu raani one more time she does nakhara i will personally call garden girl better i see meow and agrden girl running around aam ka bageecha and singing piyu maari 😳😳

Then I will b d happiest person on earth(I know...u throw cheppals)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†