India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

If not KW then who might be the wolf

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
well our frend, member of pkyek had somewhat cleared the rumor that karan is not doing pkyek  andhe himself denied the news...

soo now the million dollar question is who is entering the show ??? who bagged the role of werewolf in pkyek 

well the search of wolf is on and i guess in the show they will show wolf but not as human even sid told fighting with wolves and vampires soo is he fight with the werewolf not with the human form gr8

...starone plss issue the article abt the werewolves i cant wait to know who is it...whos the handsome charming hunk 

hmm i had some name in my mind ...

karan kundra

karan singh grover

harshad chopra 

arjun bijlani 

ejaz khan...i have seen this man as wolf in shh koi hai the transformation of wolf according to indian graphicss waz superab

this handsome mans above can be werewolves the role will really suit them specially karan and karan will rock

what do u guys think who deserves the role of werewolf beside abhay raichand ...mention any hero name u wanna see  in pkyek

Edited by zaina_abhay - 17 May 2011 at 2:57am

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I think Shabir Alluwalia will be best as werewolf n Ejaz khan must enter as vampire superiorBig smileBig smile
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

I think Shabir Alluwalia will be best as werewolf n Ejaz khan must enter as vampire superiorBig smileBig smile

yeahh right shabir i like him he can be the one...in shhh koi hai i have seen ejaz khan as werewolf and his werewolf transformation too he waz lookng superab
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaina_abhay

Originally posted by vivluv

yeahh right shabir i like him he can be the one...in shhh koi hai i have seen ejaz khan as werewolf and his werewolf transformation too he waz lookng superab
But I think werewolf needs some tough looks like shabbir n Ejaz will be sexy as a hot vampire superiorWink
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
oh yeah archi and zaina have you'll seen sshsh..koi hai..ejaz had played the devil incarnate in one episode..he'd looked so hottt as mr.evil...*melts into a puddle.* LOL Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

oh yeah archi and zaina have you'll seen sshsh..koi hai..ejaz had played the devil incarnate in one episode..he'd looked so hottt as mr.evil...*melts into a puddle.* LOL Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
He is hot that's why I am saying he should be vampire superiorLOLLOLLOLLOL n Shabbir has that suave look for werewolfLOLLOLLOL

IndigoBlues

zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

i waz really in wonder and shock u know the werewolf tranformation waz superab shown...and a too gud evil wolf as ejaz played it too nicely

IndigoBlues

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
if not KW then I vote Shabbir Ahluwalia..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesOriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index