Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

If not KW then who might be the wolf

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well our frend, member of pkyek had somewhat cleared the rumor that karan is not doing pkyek  andhe himself denied the news...

soo now the million dollar question is who is entering the show ??? who bagged the role of werewolf in pkyek 

well the search of wolf is on and i guess in the show they will show wolf but not as human even sid told fighting with wolves and vampires soo is he fight with the werewolf not with the human form gr8

...starone plss issue the article abt the werewolves i cant wait to know who is it...whos the handsome charming hunk 

hmm i had some name in my mind ...

karan kundra

karan singh grover

harshad chopra 

arjun bijlani 

ejaz khan...i have seen this man as wolf in shh koi hai the transformation of wolf according to indian graphicss waz superab

this handsome mans above can be werewolves the role will really suit them specially karan and karan will rock

what do u guys think who deserves the role of werewolf beside abhay raichand ...mention any hero name u wanna see  in pkyek

Edited by zaina_abhay - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Shabir Alluwalia will be best as werewolf n Ejaz khan must enter as vampire superiorπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

I think Shabir Alluwalia will be best as werewolf n Ejaz khan must enter as vampire superiorπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yeahh right shabir i like him he can be the one...in shhh koi hai i have seen ejaz khan as werewolf and his werewolf transformation too he waz lookng superab
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaina_abhay

yeahh right shabir i like him he can be the one...in shhh koi hai i have seen ejaz khan as werewolf and his werewolf transformation too he waz lookng superab

But I think werewolf needs some tough looks like shabbir n Ejaz will be sexy as a hot vampire superiorπŸ˜‰
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh yeah archi and zaina have you'll seen sshsh..koi hai..ejaz had played the devil incarnate in one episode..he'd looked so hottt as mr.evil...*melts into a puddle.* πŸ˜† πŸ˜ πŸ˜
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

oh yeah archi and zaina have you'll seen sshsh..koi hai..ejaz had played the devil incarnate in one episode..he'd looked so hottt as mr.evil...*melts into a puddle.* πŸ˜† πŸ˜ πŸ˜

He is hot that's why I am saying he should be vampire superiorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n Shabbir has that suave look for werewolfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

i waz really in wonder and shock u know the werewolf tranformation waz superab shown...and a too gud evil wolf as ejaz played it too nicely
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if not KW then I vote Shabbir Ahluwalia..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaina_abhay

i waz really in wonder and shock u know the werewolf tranformation waz superab shown...and a too gud evil wolf as ejaz played it too nicely

But I still think Ejaz will suit more as a hot vampire superiorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Since Ejaz has already played WW, i think he should try vampy superior now..he'll be scary enough to convince us that he's the power..plus i guess ekta likes him. πŸ˜†

shabbir has the rugged looks for a werewolf...he can be the werewolf superior..😊