Pratigya

U ME AUR TV - 17th May

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

In U me aur tv thy showed pratigya catches amma red handed and her true face is revealed in front of her.

Thy showed a scene where P was colouring s.s dhoti as ammma asked her to do so in yellow colour but later on when P not on d terrace she mixes black colour in d waater so that all the blame comes to pratigya...on the mean time Pratigya catches amma doing so and she questions her.

POOJA said ''' Now pratigya has seen amma's true colour and u've to see to know what happnes next''.
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks Pragati, for update  yaar iam losing interest frm this show yaar.
poojaarhaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

pratigya just use ur brain in a right way

n spoil that ammas plan and
dont jus giv her speeches teach her a lesson
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the description...😊...That's why probably they were in the terrace type area in the promo...Thakurs terrace and backyard ..both look the same..lol😆

Amma is caught red-handed by P..good going! ...😃
Pragati.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Thanks for the description...😊...That's why probably they were in the terrace type area in the promo...Thakurs terrace and backyard ..both look the same..lol😆

Amma is caught red-handed by P..good going! ...😃

Thy showd same wall which is in krishna's BR...😆😆.  that mean tyhy use d same wall tiles on terrace lyk thy have in tehir BR...🤪😆
Pragati.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maya.sethi17

thanks Pragati, for update  yaar iam losing interest frm this show yaar.

Ultimately it'll lead to pratigya telling the truth about amma to K and K as expectd will trust amma in dis which will lead to an argument and may b he'll ask her to leave TN...😕🤢
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

Ultimately it'll lead to pratigya telling the truth about amma to K and K as expectd will trust amma in dis which will lead to an argument and may b he'll ask her to leave TN...😕🤢

👏👏👏...this is 4 krishna
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

well prags iam not worrying for this seperation track iam worrying for K character these cv,s will damage his character beyond repair, u know tv industry is female centric and they can take a risk to damage male lead role to get trp,s thts wht is worrying me yaar

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well prags iam not worrying for this seperation track iam worrying for K character these cv,s will damage his character beyond repair, u know tv industry is female centric and they can take a risk to damage male lead role to get trp,s thts wht is worrying me yaar

well said...
Pragati.T thumbnail

Krishan's character is the only one with whom thy can play bz cv's can't take risk to show a ''WOMAN'' in wrong spot light,  as the target audeince on tv are women s thy have to show men doing wrong,taking wrong decission,nothing new in this. Earleir it was fresh in the story that both KP were ryt and wrong at their respective places but now it's only K whoz wrong.

@Bold-  BUT by showing this saas bahu thing their trp's r going down to dogs, NO HARSH FEELINGS guyzz,i'm also a fan of mkap but still i can't praise d track or wish tha d show gets trps when the current track is not appealing me personally...