TB: Aanchal replaces Mugdha

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Anchal Sabarwal replaces Mugdha in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 | 2:06:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
will miss mug as arti but i'm so excited that she's now back with RT. i'm waiting for this show with my fingers crossed. after DV, this was my dream to see RT & MC's pairing once again on screen & my dream is coming true๐Ÿ˜

no offense guyz but i feel that it won't be impossible to accept another actress in her place. coz what i always felt is that arti never got much screen space like the other characters & the character wasn't so unique like the other characters are in the serial. i always felt it as an injustice to the character & mugs. after watching mugs in DV in a difficult role i found it a bit difficult to accept her in the role of arti which i thought was not an extraordinary one.

replacing the other characters would be painful in my opinion. just imagine if some other actress comes to play the role of Maa. it's bcoz of the uniqueness of the character plus performance. i'm even scared of such a thought. now maa has left again for another drama. i think it's bcoz of Apara ji's new show on Colors. by saying this i don't mean mugs was bad performance wise... i meant she didn't have much scope to perform in the role of arti. the story revolved around all the other characters more than arti. mugs should do roles like she did in PRC & DV but plz not a doormat kind of bahu like she was in MGAENP on Colors.

purely my POV... not to offend anyone๐Ÿ˜ณ
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vik rocks

will miss mug as arti but i'm so excited that she's now back with RT. i'm waiting for this show with my fingers crossed. after DV, this was my dream to see RT & MC's pairing once again on screen & my dream is coming true๐Ÿ˜

no offense guyz but i feel that it won't be impossible to accept another actress in her place. coz what i always felt is that arti never got much screen space like the other characters & the character wasn't so unique like the other characters are in the serial. i always felt it as an injustice to the character & mugs. after watching mugs in DV in a difficult role i found it a bit difficult to accept her in the role of arti which i thought was not an extraordinary one.

replacing the other characters would be painful in my opinion. just imagine if some other actress comes to play the role of Maa. it's bcoz of the uniqueness of the character plus performance. i'm even scared of such a thought. now maa has left again for another drama. i think it's bcoz of Apara ji's new show on Colors. by saying this i don't mean mugs was bad performance wise... i meant she didn't have much scope to perform in the role of arti. the story revolved around all the other characters more than arti. mugs should do roles like she did in PRC & DV but plz not a doormat kind of bahu like she was in MGAENP on Colors.

purely my POV... not to offend anyone๐Ÿ˜ณ

i do agree wid u on sum points, & i think dey did a lot of injustice wid her character ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
dey cud hav given her a better role dan this,
i'm also gonna miss her really badly as aarti but it's gud dat finally she has decided to move on wid her career ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww tats sad coz I can't accept ny other actress as aarti...bt agreed wid u guys her role was not of much weightage in the show so all the best for her future..
PolashNarayan thumbnail
Will miss her so much but this is good for her only and srjmb cast and crew understands this :)
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
but it's true, cannot accept any other gal as aarti ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
the character of Aarti had the least screen space in the show. All other characters at least some or the other part but Aarti was hardly to be seen in any scene. I am happy Mughda left the show for a better one since the character had no scope for improvement. Wishing Aanchal Sabrawal all the best and hope she gets equal screen space like other actors in the show ! :)
surbhi1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mixed feeling happy + sad.. happy that she will come in new show .sad because she was best as artii will miss her
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
lets all of us give her our gud wishes for her new show & be happy for her, may god bless her  ๐Ÿ˜Š  ๐Ÿ˜Š
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i missed a few episodes previously so saw arti yesterday... at first i didn't recognize she's arti. my eyes were looking for mugs & i was trying to figure out who's the girl sitting next to uncle. then i remembered the replacement... i need time to adjust with this replacement but i'm very happy for mugs for her new show with RT...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

guyz do you have any idea when the show is starting?๐Ÿ˜• the wait is killing me

but i wish anchal all the very best for her role of arti & hope she gets more screen space like the other characters๐Ÿ˜Š