how he messaged u...do u have number of karan?😆
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

how he messaged u...do u have number of karan?😆

what is so funny abt it

i hv been a die hard jeranian from dmg days and i hv both karan and jennys no

coz they r my life

and i dont mssg them or call them without any need like a despo fan

but when there is some serious issue which only they can confirm i mssg them and they do reply me the true info

this has happened many times b4 as well

where i got the true pic of the situation from jeran themselves 

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvarti

@blu...thank god i have his no otherwise all of us wud hv been in the dark and being the craziest jeran fan its normal to hv nos of the persons u r crazy abt

@red...u r ryt...tks were defo on and wahi was almost final...thats why we had all those newspaper articles n all...but at the last moment it didnt work out the way LUV U ZINDAGI didnt work out after so many articles saying wahi is the lead

so i wont say the whole thing is a rumour as tks were defo on

but now its not happening anymore as wahi himself confirmed it

oh so that means the news that karan wahi was approached for the role is true but things didnt work out...😲
thats ...then that means karan wahi will not be an option anymore...i was looking forward to his entry only thing i didnt want him to be paired opp piya...

so now who's gonna be werewolf? i hope they get a fresh new guy instead of known face, so nobody will have a fight over him...
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvarti

what is so funny abt it

i hv been a die hard jeranian from dmg days and i hv both karan and jennys no

coz they r my life

and i dont mssg them or call them without any need like a despo fan

but when there is some serious issue which only they can confirm i mssg them and they do reply me the true info

this has happened many times b4 as well

where i got the true pic of the situation from jeran themselves 

pls can u give jenifer's no?...i m her big fan😃

and thnx for confiming about dis news😊
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Karan was never approached for any role of PKYEK..it is all rumor that he was approached but things didn't work😊

hoping to see him back soon though😳
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh! I want kw to play the warewolf. I know he suits in romentic role but i want 2 see him in negetive role. He was playing chocolate boy type role in remix and dmg but i want him to come up with new avtar and negetive role is best option to show his talent. And dnt worry abt bashers. He cant just ignore projects just becoz of bashers. I agree he was bashed so much in dmg forum but reason behind it was main leads. He was between arman and ridz. Viewer dnt see the type of character, they just want main leads together at the end of the day. Here every1 knows whatever happens no 1 can tollerate pia except abhay. Even after playing negetive character if sid can gather such huge fan following than why nt kw. Honestly i want him in pyek.

This content was originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Oh! I want kw to play the warewolf. I know he suits in romentic role but i want 2 see him in negetive role. He was playing chocolate boy type role in remix and dmg but i want him to come up with new avtar and negetive role is best option to show his talent. And dnt worry abt bashers. He cant just ignore projects just becoz of bashers. I agree he was bashed so much in dmg forum but reason behind it was main leads. He was between arman and ridz. Viewer dnt see the type of character, they just want main leads together at the end of the day. Here every1 knows whatever happens no 1 can tollerate pia except abhay. Even after playing negetive character if sid can gather such huge fan following than why nt kw. Honestly i want him in pyek.

@red...agreed he was bashed in dmg forum but the fan following that sid riddhima jodi got inspite of the bashing has been really surprising...there was an qequal no of fans of both the jodis...so i will never regret him doing DMG inspite of the bashing coz it ave us SIDDHIMA and also JERAN giving rise of a new fangrp...basically a third angle in a luv story doesnt hv fans ...but the way they showed SR journey ...and by JERAN chemistry...it gave neck to neck competition to AR fangrp and AR chemistry

so though every1 thinks of that AR vs SR phase as a dirty phase i see as a unique phase coz never b4 in tv history both the jodis of a luv triangle has such huge amount of crazy fans

@blu...STRONGLY DISAGREE...negative roles r not for every1...the biggest proof being wahi...he was shown a grey character in BAAT PAKKI which was a Big flop as negative characters just NOT SUIT HIS BABY FACE...and its not necessary u hv to  do negative roles to show ur talent...u hv to do roles that suit u to show ur talent...

and positive roles doesnt always mean he has to do chocolate boy...there can b diff avatars of positivity ...

negative roles r a big no for wahi the way +ve roles r a big no for sid karnick...everything doesnt suit every1

thats how god has balanced the world

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 sharing.atleast one doubt is clear
but who is gonna be wolf???again confusion!!