Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

if it is possible?

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 as we know in kmh the team does not go in detailing so much.its the trend of kmh2. sumtym it make me to irritate but sumtym i think its good bcoz the detailing of each n everything will b boring but today i hav a big issue. may b arjuhi hav consummate but kmh team did not feel any need to show it according to the trend of kmh. it is quite possible naa. last night they were alone n they had chance. now their luv need no test so it can happen naa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya tanu its more realistic that way!..but since its a fiction and a love story we wud surely love to see their consummation!..😳..hope we get in the coming episodes though the chances are very less!..πŸ˜”
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
though chances are less yes I want to see this πŸ˜³

the way they've handled KHM2 till now catering to younger audience, it makes sense to show it. If not a long scene, it can be a small intense scene 😳

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tanu actually thr r'ship is quite confusing..

according to indian tradition thy r married.. and yet they wanted to re-marry...πŸ˜† (i know the reason was different bt still thy wanted to re-marry)πŸ˜†

acorrding to law thy r divorced, hence legaly not married...πŸ˜†

and its long since Arohi stopped calling Arjun her husband and Arjun Wifey!πŸ˜†

under such confusing r'ship status, how can they consummate...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

i guess v will have a grand wedding in last epi (if KSA survives..πŸ˜†) and prolly they will show SR... πŸ˜†

btw.. consummation is not new on Indian TV.. i saw one in some other serial shot with some nice song... it was quite funny in Sasural Genda Phool... and  i think it was shown in Balika Vadhu too.. so it can b shown on Indian TV in a classy shot!😳
Edited by violette - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@violette... yes i hope dey dnt end as in kmh1 i wanna c amanpreet too
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm cnt say but me too want to see their consummation..we can jus hope..dnt knw if CVs wud give us this happiness:(
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes tanu me want to see the consummation but don't know if it will happen
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in mine dreamland it's so many times(  seductive, howwt,Sencious SR) in my dreammegalaland😳

mokai ka fayda uthana nahi aata masoom hai naπŸ˜›
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanu111a

as we know in kmh the team does not go in detailing so much.its the trend of kmh2. sumtym it make me to irritate but sumtym i think its good bcoz the detailing of each n everything will b boring but today i hav a big issue. may b arjuhi hav consummate but kmh team did not feel any need to show it according to the trend of kmh. it is quite possible naa. last night they were alone n they had chance. now their luv need no test so it can happen naa.

on the first thought yeah!! but dun think they consummated, we are dieing for that moment though!!πŸ˜† Loved the scene b/w them..it wasnt of a BF-GF..it was of a couple soulfully connected!! pure love❀️
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ooo 😳 Good topic Tannu..and Dat's exactly Wot I thought, But then i realised, Arjun was wearing his shoes and watch and cloths everything...so I doubt that happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† After all its' our Sadhu Akru Monster jisko kuch samajh hi nahi lagti...lolz πŸ˜† BUT the scene was oh so beautiful and bliss..Pur love and sheer romance..😳😍

But yes i would love to see a proper SR scene...I'm sure nobody would mind that πŸ˜‰
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago