Major Twist in YMGGK - Murder Mystery : News24 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
No Thats Too Sad. Not Fair. Thanks For Sharing SG.
Originally posted by Mages

wow the story is so predictable

karan will be introuble...ranchod will get the clue...he helps out his brother...while helping him...he is being killed...and karan will be in position where the police notice that he kills him and they have a reason too since abha was ranchod's wife too...the prasad and thakur family will be mourning for ranchod's death...than the police come to the funeral and arrest karan because all the clues leads him to be the murderer of ranchod...shelly creates drama with her mouth open...abha and family no reaction are in shock...karan is in jail...abha cries...cries...cries...she have flashes of ranchod moments that she spent with him as friends...and also goes to meet karan to find out the truth...karan will tell the truth abha...abha will believe him...except for jagmohan...veer...the family blames abha for ranchod's death...and karan being in jail...abha swears to herself that she will save her husband...and also find justice for ranchod...she will fight karan's case as a lawyer...she will trying solving the murder mystery...but clues not found because the killer is aware of abha's movements...and the murder mystery gets complicated...but then there is one such clue...and the case will be solve...karan will be out of jail...

and a new track which i guess...either karishma comes and seeks revenge from abha-karan for ranchod's death...or mama enter their life again...or a new villain...or maybe Dr Aru can turn into a vamp as she is in love with karan...she wants karan in any cost...

then a new twist...ranchod is alive...this Cvs are capable for illogical twist to gain trps...
i feel i am already watching a track while reading your point of view 😆
No! Ranchod is one of the best characters
hi im new what do i do i like ghar garh kehli
\
I don't think that he will really die,something like wat happened to Karan will happen to him,everyone will think that he is dead but he will be alive in the end
Originally posted by shunu6

If this is true-----------

Then YMGGK is going to drag another full year😊
Till now Abha was yelling "hamare karan abhi zinda hein - yahn kahin hain"😭

Now she will start again every single day "Ranchodji ko hum kaise bhool pain ge - wo to hamesha hamaara sath diye - hum unke khatil ko zaroor dhundhainge😭

hahahaha so right,,,,
is that the best CV can come up with??? booo thats so lame
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Just Saw on Channel called News24 TV News Show -

Soon after Abha -Karan unites there will be major Twist in YMGGK...Where Ranchod Tiwari
 gets Killed..and there will be Murder Mystery Track of over his Killer..

hey friend on which date did you watch this news?
Originally posted by khyser2k11

i like to wait and watch...if its really true or not
totally agree
Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Wat is CV's up to now????  Ranchod character is really nice. I don't want him to die.