Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't understand man.. Ranchod is so adorable!!
such a big loss for this show..

But happy that I can still see KayJee as Karan.. (walking and speaking)
by the way karan's spectacles must dissapear!! it's awful🤓

anywayszz, who do you think is going to kill him??
3 names came up in my head...
Shelly, Dushyant, maybe Karishma

PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
if this is true
while thank you CV's for ruining a good show!!
i hope they know that they are going to loose many views
Ranchod stole a lot of people's hearts and killing him is heartbreaking 
couldn't they give him a happy ending instead of sad ending. He went through soo much
and couldn't they give everyone(including the fans a good ending!
I mean all pratibha and jagmohan wanted was all their children to be together and living happily
But ending Ranchod while how is making pratibha and jagmohan's wish come true

Cv's lost their brains!
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abha will be the killer slayer 😆
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

abha will be the killer slayer 😆

yeah right
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
wow the story is so predictable

karan will be introuble...ranchod will get the clue...he helps out his brother...while helping him...he is being killed...and karan will be in position where the police notice that he kills him and they have a reason too since abha was ranchod's wife too...the prasad and thakur family will be mourning for ranchod's death...than the police come to the funeral and arrest karan because all the clues leads him to be the murderer of ranchod...shelly creates drama with her mouth open...abha and family no reaction are in shock...karan is in jail...abha cries...cries...cries...she have flashes of ranchod moments that she spent with him as friends...and also goes to meet karan to find out the truth...karan will tell the truth abha...abha will believe him...except for jagmohan...veer...the family blames abha for ranchod's death...and karan being in jail...abha swears to herself that she will save her husband...and also find justice for ranchod...she will fight karan's case as a lawyer...she will trying solving the murder mystery...but clues not found because the killer is aware of abha's movements...and the murder mystery gets complicated...but then there is one such clue...and the case will be solve...karan will be out of jail...

and a new track which i guess...either karishma comes and seeks revenge from abha-karan for ranchod's death...or mama enter their life again...or a new villain...or maybe Dr Aru can turn into a vamp as she is in love with karan...she wants karan in any cost...

then a new twist...ranchod is alive...this Cvs are capable for illogical twist to gain trps...
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

wow the story is so predictable

karan will be introuble...ranchod will get the clue...he helps out his brother...while helping him...he is being killed...and karan will be in position where the police notice that he kills him and they have a reason too since abha was ranchod's wife too...the prasad and thakur family will be mourning for ranchod's death...than the police come to the funeral and arrest karan because all the clues leads him to be the murderer of ranchod...shelly creates drama with her mouth open...abha and family no reaction are in shock...karan is in jail...abha cries...cries...cries...she have flashes of ranchod moments that she spent with him as friends...and also goes to meet karan to find out the truth...karan will tell the truth abha...abha will believe him...except for jagmohan...veer...the family blames abha for ranchod's death...and karan being in jail...abha swears to herself that she will save her husband...and also find justice for ranchod...she will fight karan's case as a lawyer...she will trying solving the murder mystery...but clues not found because the killer is aware of abha's movements...and the murder mystery gets complicated...but then there is one such clue...and the case will be solve...karan will be out of jail...

and a new track which i guess...either karishma comes and seeks revenge from abha-karan for ranchod's death...or mama enter their life again...or a new villain...or maybe Dr Aru can turn into a vamp as she is in love with karan...she wants karan in any cost...

then a new twist...ranchod is alive...this Cvs are capable for illogical twist to gain trps...

but u must admit they have some imagination 🤢...if i wrote this show I would never think of something like that
SushSathisha thumbnail
Don't understand wht CVs are trying to show
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww man right when its time to be happy again something happens:(
sunshinebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My guess was right that Ranchod will be killed in this show. Shelly is behind this, she wants to kill Karan so he would not talk and gets Dushyant to do the job but as usual Dushyant is an idiot and instead he mistaken Karan and Ranchod is kill.

Here is another twist, there is a possibility that it really Karan that Dushyant killed, if this do happens  Ranchod will act like Karan just for his love to be accepted by Abha. He live the rest of his life as Karan and everyone will believe he is really and truly Karan even Abha will not know the different. He's an actor.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
if the Cvs goes through this krap...than they should rot in hell...

after work...college people want to get a good entertainment...not attending funerals and deaths...