India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Thankgod Maithli u disclosed reason for being evil

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
After seeing yesterdays episode i realized one thing that maithli doesnt know that sid is the main reason for her death ...he is only the one who  killed her with the command of her father...jisne zindagi di usne hi jaan li bhi thi ...

maithli who all over praising sid and his love and accusing abhay ...that bitch is in relation with sid since century and abhay waiting for maithli centuries  now loved piya only becoze she looks like maithli and that bloody moron has problem she is jealous  and is pointing on piya wheres abhyendra where is his love and is expecting him to still love her   ,  ...u poor maithli u worth no love 

And piya ohh girl what kind of heart u have , u ar showing hw much ur love ,loved maithli and still love her, u dont need to give explanation to her frm abhay side she doent worth it  ...

hats of to sid he is the father of the devils sooo nicely he filled poison in maithli abt her love abt abhay every part for her is filled evilness like u

over all i m happy that maithli herself disclosed her secret for being soo evil devil bitch...and seeing this abhay is soo gonna be hurt but maithlis love fever will forever  get out of his heart, mind and whole heartedly he will accpet piya for what she is

Edited by zaina_abhay - 17 May 2011 at 2:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Hey zaina i have read ur pm right bw m travellimg and m on thru mobile
so i cn provide u all links tmrw and if its urgent u cn go to creation gallery and pm the people there m so sure they will help u out
otherwise i will give u link tmrw
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Hey zaina i have read ur pm right bw m travellimg and m on thru mobile
so i cn provide u all links tmrw and if its urgent u cn go to creation gallery and pm the people there m so sure they will help u out
otherwise i will give u link tmrw

ya sure sanjana ...theres noo hurry u can give me tomm i will be waiting...anyways thx dear ,enjoy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index