•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi my friends what do you think will Lawyers read the wil soo soon...if that happen they all get to know that Dev's identity...I just hope Rohen will recover and he will tell he didn't marry Radh...
will Radh go away from PB...
if that happen then the story will get another twist...
what you think yaar...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
i wish the same..and hoping that rohan will tell the truth
i wish the same.Don't want the lawyer to read the will.If Radhika has little bit of self respect,then I'm sure will leave Dev & PB.After all she too is human.she too has feelings.How can anyone has a right to play with her feelings? And Dev too should go through the pains which Radhika is going through.He too has to get punished for whatever he has done with Radhika for no fault of her's.
BB did tell the lawyer to come if I remember to correct. I have no idea if the lawyer is going to read the will. BB thinks she knows what is written in the will? But I think she will getting a suprise for sure!! 😉
I hope that first all know that Dev is the grandson of the family because I don't like how a part of family treat  him like a servant but I think that the lawyer don't read the will so soon 
I want the same that lawyer should not read the WILL I want first every one to know that dev is the youngest grandson of the family to know that Radh is not married to Rohanand then to come to know that dev is the next RP
I hope the same yar...We got our wish that lawyers shld not tell the will that early so thats gud and i think it will not happen that soon but i am with u that rohan recovers soon and tell everybody that he didn't married radh  and radh goes away that will be a very good twist becoz only then dev will realize that what radh means to him
when is Dev birthday... than he will read the will...hopefull dadaji is better first..