India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

will lowyers read the will

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
hi my friends what do you think will Lawyers read the wil soo soon...if that happen they all get to know that Dev's identity...I just hope Rohen will recover and he will tell he didn't marry Radh...
will Radh go away from PB...
if that happen then the story will get another twist...
what you think yaar...

Edited by anu17 - 17 May 2011 at 2:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YourNightmare..sush..

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i wish the same..and hoping that rohan will tell the truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
i wish the same.Don't want the lawyer to read the will.If Radhika has little bit of self respect,then I'm sure will leave Dev & PB.After all she too is human.she too has feelings.How can anyone has a right to play with her feelings? And Dev too should go through the pains which Radhika is going through.He too has to get punished for whatever he has done with Radhika for no fault of her's.

anu17

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
BB did tell the lawyer to come if I remember to correct. I have no idea if the lawyer is going to read the will. BB thinks she knows what is written in the will? But I think she will getting a suprise for sure!! Wink

anu17

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I hope that first all know that Dev is the grandson of the family because I don't like how a part of family treat  him like a servant but I think that the lawyer don't read the will so soon 

anu17

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I want the same that lawyer should not read the WILL I want first every one to know that dev is the youngest grandson of the family to know that Radh is not married to Rohanand then to come to know that dev is the next RP

anu17

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I hope the same yar...We got our wish that lawyers shld not tell the will that early so thats gud and i think it will not happen that soon but i am with u that rohan recovers soon and tell everybody that he didn't married radh  and radh goes away that will be a very good twist becoz only then dev will realize that what radh means to him
_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
when is Dev birthday... than he will read the will...hopefull dadaji is better first..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index