(10)  SetMax   2130-2200  - IPL 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing... CVs are testing viewers with Tapasya and Icha's track😆 looks like viewers are interested in Tapki's mission impossible Satya and Sanchi😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veer babu's heavy weight dialogues i.e  misleading precap of Friday's episode, resulted in this.
varun.tap thumbnail
Wow amazing uttaran in top 2!!!!!
people love this track!!!!
I also!!!!!
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 good damage control :)...majority confused whether its done or done...now you have a chance to show it was geet dream or had f       😕ew moments together...please show proper SR...watch HUM TUM..it stretches for a goodish damage control :)...majority confused whether its done or done...now you have a chance to show it was geet dream or had few moments together...please show proper SR...watch HUM TUM..it stretches for a whole 3 episodes...want proper build up of scenes with dialogues and foreplay...😡ole 3 episodes...want proper build up of scenes with dial😛
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nothing new , why ppl dont see other logical and normal shows at 10 ?? 
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fats30

good damage control :)...majority confused whether its done or done...now you have a chance to show it was geet dream or had f       😕ew moments together...please show proper SR...watch HUM TUM..it stretches for a goodish damage control :)...majority confused whether its done or done...now you have a chance to show it was geet dream or had few moments together...please show proper SR...watch HUM TUM..it stretches for a whole 3 episodes...want proper build up of scenes with dialogues and foreplay...😡ole 3 episodes...want proper build up of scenes with dial😛

wrong forum.. u wanted to put on gith page and u posted in uttarn forum.. Uttarn main SR toh kab ki hochuka...😆
varun.tap thumbnail
I think discovery is good at that time...?
because 10 baje ke slot me to sabhi serial tata bye bye ho jate hai.Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
mom2gurls thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not impressed with the rankings...or the writing...BV has at least moved forward with anandi and you are seeing the injustice with jagya handled.  In uttaran, we are subjected to daily verbal abuse of pushkar, nani, divya...the whole tapu story is "sweet"..but how have they forgotten the main story line of who the babies father is???  Duh, Taps is about to give birth...what happened to rathods "marry me".

Oh, let me guess...icha will say to taps "dont worry, we will find a way for you to raise this baby in the bundela house as the waris"..."I will subject myself to a lonely, fruitless marriage and daily verbal abuse of mai and nani"...and I will even further subject myself to not becoming a mother because I dont have the courage to tell my dh that YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

At least give the viewers ONE victory.  jeez