Abha's new style is not that good - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i actually like the new look..
the old one was cute and it represented innocence..
while the new one shows some maturity after the 2 years.. a bit more sophisticated

Suhasi carries it off quite well
well heres my POV. i think abha looks absolutely stunning in her new avatar but i liked her better b4...
her hairs kind of looking fake in new look..otherwise she looks fabulous 

i agree with u not liking her new style

Originally posted by 21397

she is cool but the old look was better than this

i understand  what u mean and i agree with u
i dont like her hair
i think they make her seem alot older

though i know the new look was to add maturity
but i kinda want the old abha back
Originally posted by anjalianjali

she looked better earlier before the leap...less than quarter sleeve blouse with wide neck suited her better...this look with half sleeve blouse is very boring...and the over make up is not suiting her...the saree leaving it down is making it look like she slept with that saree and just got out of bed...the saree with so thick border is not good...the blouse looks like they used some rope to make it stick to her neck...

On the other hand everyone else look better...karan with specs look so cool and handsome...ranchod is smart and handsome...

Actually I liked the new look, Both the saree and the blouse were very pretty and the make up was excellent. Except that during the play I felt that the saree was sweeping the floor - the only reason I could come up with is after the play when she runs out of the house & during the sprint I saw that had almost a 2 inch (maybe an inch more) heel footwear. I am thinking that maybe she did not have the heeled footware on during the play (natak segment) ----  this is pure speculation.