Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kissa Maaneet ke kiss ka..lol... - Page 2

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mansi95

hilarious post di...i am in splits🤣omg ye kissa kab khatam hoga?????humesha kuch na kuch beech mein aa jata hai😭😭😭first i want to burn that lantern and set the barn on fire and then this  pressure cooker🤣🤣lagta hai cooker se bhi maneet ka romance bardaash nahi hua hoga🤣so unable to handle the pressure it might have whistled😆😆

Thanxxx Sweetie...😊
saare zamana Maaneet ke pyaar ke peeche haath dhokar pade hai...yeh zalim pressure cooker bhi...
ekdum right dear.😉.the pressure couldn't bear the pressure of Maaneet's romance...lolz..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail

saboot jutha raha hai aur woh bhi kya???lantern and pressure cooker????🤣🤣now how can we know that they had their deed????

wohi tho ...😆😆😆... saboot bhi aisa jo bol nahin sakhtha ... now who will tell maan that ...

we need a living proof / witness ... bobby ... tell maan that we need proof which can tell us the kiss / deed happened ...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bobby  that was such a superb hilarious post...I was like this all the time as I was reading it...
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

ur captions were sooo very very good...can't get over it even now...

Thanx so much for bringing laughter on this forum as always...
bobby13rocks thumbnail

saboot jutha raha hai aur woh bhi kya???lantern and pressure cooker????🤣🤣now how can we know that they had their deed????

Yeh toh Maan se hi poochna parega...Abh toh Maan ko non-living things pe hi bharosa hai...🤣
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=Kinma]thankzzz 4 posting...[/QUOTE
Welcome dear.😊
jasraj123 thumbnail
🤣🤣

tooo good post as always bobby. i am laughing on my head and having stomach ache😉
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

wohi tho ...😆😆😆... saboot bhi aisa jo bol nahin sakhtha ... now who will tell maan that ...

we need a living proof / witness ... bobby ... tell maan that we need proof which can tell us the kiss / deed happened ...

no hima di...we can find out if it had happened or not:if the cooker whistled then they had kissed(not in this case😆)and there the lantern did not go off ..so it means that they did not have their sr🤣🤣
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🤣 seriously funny..thanks for post

Btw...the pressure cooker is like the fans... pressure SR ka build...build kar ke ek dum siti baj gaye on Saturday🤣
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

sory 2 mention...it ws so funny...nice 1...are da picc new or old... Edited by Kinma - 12 years ago

bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

Hima, Sweetie..
I think it'll be something like this...😉
when the lantern will be asked to prove Maaneet's deed ,it'll start flickering that symbolizes that the deed is done..😆
& when the pressure cooker will be asked about the authenticity of Maaneet's kiss ,it will blow its citi...it means they've kissed.🤣