will nandini accept dev - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
hi hima 😊

i agree with your POV 👏

the characters are puppets in the hands of the CV's...they have to do whatever the CV's say

the CV's are hell bent on portraying the devil as a saint so obviously they'll make nandini fall for him🤢

hima fab. post and i agree with u...
but u know what i am not at all interested in DEVINI track...
just watching the show for my MAANEET only that's it...
waise bhi logic already khatam ho hi chuka hai...so i am not at all concerened about DEVINI track...it's just another crap AA track for me...which does not exist for me...
thanx for ur pm.
it depend on CV's  hima di
dont know let see what in store
for nandini
but dont think geet i'll agree
I  dont think nandini will fall for devil. No girl would fall for a man who did such an evil thing to a lovely angel Geet.

Devil does not deserve anyone after what he has done.
the guy who came to see nandini was better than dev:)
Totally agree with you.  The reason Meera-Dev jodi worked is 'cuz they were friends once and despite being disgusted by what Dev did, she actually saw the remorse he went through.  She knows he was truly sorry and tried to put things right.  She loved him before and after she could forgive him seeing his repentance.

I don't know how another girl, especially a girl like Nandini (who by-the-way is Geet's sister!!!) could see a life with Dev after finding out his truth.

On a similar note, having overheard Dev try to break Nandini's rishta in the precap, I really hope Geet is still not in a comedy mode!! (with his history, Geet should doubt his intentions...and actually have an objection to this rishta as well)!!!