Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

will nandini accept dev (Page 4)

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hima ...nothing is in Nandini's hands .its all up to the cv's ...may be after Dev-NT's divorce,Nandini is the new gal in Dev's life ..
Dev is forgiven by Maaneet so may be he requires a new life partner to move in life...
But to me this track is just a parallel one to give the leads a bit rest ..we r more interested in Maaneet then anything else..

I AGREE BOBY...SAB CV K HAATH MAIN HAI YAR...OR HUM MAANEET MAIN INTERESTRD HAIN NOT IN AA N DNLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

visheshs Groupbie
visheshs
visheshs

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nosi

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hima ...nothing is in Nandini's hands .its all up to the cv's ...may be after Dev-NT's divorce,Nandini is the new gal in Dev's life ..
Dev is forgiven by Maaneet so may be he requires a new life partner to move in life...
But to me this track is just a parallel one to give the leads a bit rest ..we r more interested in Maaneet then anything else..

I AGREE BOBY...SAB CV K HAATH MAIN HAI YAR...OR HUM MAANEET MAIN INTERESTRD HAIN NOT IN AA N DNLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
when  cvs  found  new  chehara  of  dev  then  new  face  of  meera  should  be  form. may  be  as  nandini's  friend  or  coincidently  someones  relative..  meera  is  much  suited to dev  so  new(face)  meera  must  be  in   the show .

dewdropred

paponecon IF-Rockerz
paponecon
paponecon

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
isi lie keh raha tha k ye dev k badle vicky hota to hum log aur v jayda enjoy karte.but dev ki character k sath ye sab suit nehi kaarte.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Di...me too don't wanna see nandini accept him...that girl has some brains...she hated him wen she thought he was cheating on his wife...but i don't trust the cvs anymore...they can do wat they want for all i care...i hv decided to watch geet only for maaneet meaning gurti...and out of routine than any thing else...i am very disappointed in their so called con...so now they can't show me anything worse...devini don't affect me at all...but i hope atleast geet will object it...forgiving him is another thing and choosing him as ur sis ka life partner is different...anyways all we can do is hope... Can i ask for nt back after devil is in love with nandini...i want him to feel pain of being abandoned...

reni U know what ... I also want NT ki return ... coz she is the only one who will make dev ki life a living hell ... which she did when she found out geet was preg* & after she had a doubt tht geet was is in delhi ...
I really hope NT comes back in june or july ...
reg what would b geet's reaction ... i am not sure ... coz the cv's def will mess it up ... no doubt on tht ...

coz for cv's dev kamina is doodh ka dhula hua ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paponecon

isi lie keh raha tha k ye dev k badle vicky hota to hum log aur v jayda enjoy karte.but dev ki character k sath ye sab suit nehi kaarte.

we all want vicky back ... but the question is do the cv's still remember vicky ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@Hima

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima ye sab kuch depend hai CVs par I don't  think Geet will agree about this matter but Nandini ko pata nahi ...nice post .

thanks mona & i agree mona ... everything depends on cv's ... & Y U think geet will not agree for this alliance ... i am not sure what the cv's have in mind in regards to this track ... i don't know whether we have 2 b happy that dev is living his life & not interfering in maaneet's life or to be sad that devil will again spoil another girls life

Hima you are right . Go to hell Devini . DEvini ko shadi ho jai and Maaneet's life se dur chala jai ...yehi achcha hoga Maaneet ke liye...

mona  LOLLOLLOLto hell with devini ... that's wht i guess we are doing .ignoring them ..

baad main jaye wo dono ...devini ...

we will concentrate on maaneet & B happy that they are happy ...

Edited by dewdropred - 17 May 2011 at 7:12am

visheshs

ahujatanvi Senior Member
ahujatanvi
ahujatanvi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
hi hima Smile

i agree with your POV Clap

the characters are puppets in the hands of the CV's...they have to do whatever the CV's sayOuch

the CV's are hell bent on portraying the devil as a saint so obviously they'll make nandini fall for himDead

dewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

Go to top