Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

will nandini accept dev (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima ye sab kuch depend hai CVs par I don't  think Geet will agree about this matter but Nandini ko pata nahi ...nice post .

thanks mona & i agree mona ... everything depends on cv's ... & Y U think geet will not agree for this alliance ... i am not sure what the cv's have in mind in regards to this track ... i don't know whether we have 2 b happy that dev is living his life & not interfering in maaneet's life or to be sad that devil will again spoil another girls life

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

If nandini falls for dev...then from that day...her real fall starts in her life...

LOLur lines made me crack ...

agree ...dev is a gira uha insaan ... hamesha makes nandi fall ...there by making her also a gira hua insaan ...

seriously I want nandini to not to fall for dev ... in yesterday's epsiode i so hated devil's reaction ... he was behaving as though he had never fallen in love before & as though he was a teenager who is confused about his feelings ...

cv's dev is not a bachelor he is already married ... he knows wht love is or wht fake love is ... so stop showing him like that ...

cv's gurinchi meeku telusu kadha...vallu rasina kathani valle marichipotharu...In this season...the cv's are hell bent in convincing us that dev is a bachelor who has never touched a woman in his life...according to them..nainatara was responsible for geet pregnancy also...dev is a saint who never thinks of sin even in his dreams also...

if they show geet supporting dev-nandini love story...inka anthe sangathulu...

ivvani chusthunte...cv's ni chavagotti chavulu muyalanipisthundhiAngry

hmmm ... yes U R correct ... I know abt the cv's thy do that ... they forget even some scenes which were supposed to have some relevance ...

that's wht is bothering me the most & I am unable 2 forget what dev did ... I guess not only me ... many in the forum are unable 2 forget what dev did ...

& how much ever the cv's show ... we who were following the show form the beginning can't easily be convinced ...

& rather say we don't even want to be convinced about dev ... Y can't the cv's understand that we are not at all interested in dev ki so called love story ... 

yes I 2 can't imagine that geet & maan might support dev & help him in his love story ...

I so wish I can give cv's my piece of mind ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jwalamukhi

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hima ...nothing is in Nandini's hands .its all up to the cv's ...may be after Dev-NT's divorce,Nandini is the new gal in Dev's life ..

Dev is forgiven by Maaneet so may be he requires a new life partner to move in life...
But to me this track is just a parallel one to give the leads a bit rest ..we r more interested in Maaneet then anything else..

i agree bobby nothing is in the characters hands ... they just do what the cv's ask them to do ... par still ... dill hain ki manta hi nahin ...

U know if they really wanted a parallel track they could have introduced vicky & made him romance nandini ... then we all would have liked the tarck naa ...

well even after so many loop holes ... if we are still hooked to the show then it's coz of gurti aka  maaneet

Edited by dewdropred - 17 May 2011 at 5:24am

visheshs

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tasshuu

i think so nandini will accept dev but wat about her family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gud question ... i don't want nandini & her family 2 accept dev

visheshs

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kahkashansakina

hima good post 

no body likes dev 
dev already divorce NT 
geet behavour very normal as a nothing 
happaned so geet will bring nandini as a sister in law
good for dev nandani control him
this CVs have DOSTANA releation with dev.
to much love dev,.

thanks dear ... wohi tho ... the viewers hate dev ... but the cv's love dev ... dostana with devLOLU think nandi will teach control him ... I guess if dev becomes total lattoo over nandi then def she will control him
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by dewdropred

I feel nandini does not deserve dev she certainly deserves some one better ...

if u c nandi's character hated dev coz she always felt that  he cheated her sister or is cheating on her & he is not gud for her sister ... wht will her reaction be when she knows wht dev actually did to geet ... will nandini still love him ... no i don't think so ...

coz any girl who knows wht dev did to geet will never ever want 2 get married to such a type of guy ... he cheated geet while he was married to NT ... so he was kind of 2 timing geet & NT ... he cheated both at the same time ...

good post hima...

yes i had the same doubt!!!

but do u think Cvs will bring that up.. unless NT comes back to the show... coz geet now behaves with Dev in a easy go manner rt...

But if Nandini falls in love with Dev i think Nandini will ignore his wrongs doings as it looks as though he has turned for good...!!!!!

maybe dadi will also accept nandini!!!!!

but if NT comes back.. then the story will turn...

thanks deepz ...

deeepz I really want NT to come back so that she can do devil ki dhulai ... then story main mazaa ayega
leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Di...me too don't wanna see nandini accept him...that girl has some brains...she hated him wen she thought he was cheating on his wife...but i don't trust the cvs anymore...they can do wat they want for all i care...i hv decided to watch geet only for maaneet meaning gurti...and out of routine than any thing else...i am very disappointed in their so called con...so now they can't show me anything worse...devini don't affect me at all...but i hope atleast geet will object it...forgiving him is another thing and choosing him as ur sis ka life partner is different...anyways all we can do is hope... Can i ask for nt back after devil is in love with nandini...i want him to feel pain of being abandoned...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visheshsdewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@Hima

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima ye sab kuch depend hai CVs par I don't  think Geet will agree about this matter but Nandini ko pata nahi ...nice post .

thanks mona & i agree mona ... everything depends on cv's ... & Y U think geet will not agree for this alliance ... i am not sure what the cv's have in mind in regards to this track ... i don't know whether we have 2 b happy that dev is living his life & not interfering in maaneet's life or to be sad that devil will again spoil another girls life

Hima you are right . Go to hell Devini . DEvini ko shadi ho jai and Maaneet's life se dur chala jai ...yehi achcha hoga Maaneet ke liye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visheshsdewdropred

Go to top